• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino 3 caminos in 33 days!

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Finished: See post signature.
Doing: C. Levante
Now i will be a tourist in Santiago for one day and then fly home. It has been a lovely experience and 5 wonderful weeks I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Hope the family will let me go away for more caminos later.

Now I have a backlog of 23 days to write about in my blog.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Now i will be a tourist in Santiago for one day and then fly home. It has been a lovely experience and 5 wonderful weeks I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Hope the family will let me go away for more caminos later.

Now I have a backlog of 23 days to write about in my blog.

Let you go away??? Why not bring them over next time and walk the Camino altogether?:)

Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
No the caminos are for my self not with someone else. Never. And my husband has broken knees and can't walk long distances. The kids walks to slow for me. I do hiking in the mountains with the kids/family but long hikes are my sanctuary, my time for my self. I would not even bring a friend on a long distance hike. I need time off from everything now and then.

When you're alone , you're not alone...that's the beauty of the Camino
Precisely. A lot of people who walk in a group never cares about people outside that group. I liked when we were a group of lonely walkers in the albergue. We cooked together, went out for dinner etc. So much fun. Would be harder if I had husband and 2 kids with me.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Does anyone know a good shop I SDC where they have local cheeses, hams and other delicacies to take home?
The Galicia Rail pass is available to anyone who completes the Camino and is awarded the completion certificate. It allows for 3 days of train travel and also discounts to other places you may...
Has anybody recently volunteered at the Pilgrim office for the 15 day timeframe? Where did you stay in Santiago?
For those who are in Santiago 🙏🏻

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back