• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

3-Day Catholic Pilgrimage to Chartres - 10 June

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Re: 3-Day Catholic Pilgrimage to Chartres

Ahhhh Reb.... you bring make memories. I was asked by someone in Paris to go on a pilgrimage to Chartres when I was a sweet young thing of about 23. But, being from the far away Antipodes, and never having heard of such a thing as 'pilgrimage' before, I was too scared of the possibility. Ahhhhhh it woulda been great!!
Margaret

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Re: 3-Day Catholic Pilgrimage to Chartres

Thank you so much for information about this Rebekah. A nice alternative when one does not have an ability to make the time commitment required of the Camino Santiago, or alternatively it is a nice refresher between Caminos!

Back