Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

3 friends cycling the Camino

AmélieVincent

Hello everyone,
We are 3 friends who will be cycling the Camino in March. We all have our own bikes at home but we don't want to take them as we are afraid they might get lost or damaged during transportation, so we thought about renting. Do you know any reliable companies? we're also not sure for how long we'll rent. Do you think 14 days will be enough to ride the Camino Frances? Since we'll be renting is it easy to find bike shops along the way in case we have any problem?

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

AmélieVincent

Hi Jochen,

thanks for your help. Your link first reported me to some other post someone had already done (I believe it was something about Burgos?) I was trying to find it but it doesn't work now. what happened?

Hello Amelie,
Me and my friends were having the same issue of bringing our own bikes or not, we thought it was more easy to just rent bikes, then to possibly deal with lost bikes or damaged ones during the flights. Don't know if on time because you're doing the Camino in march but if you still need advise on a bike rental, me and my friends booked bikes with bikeiberia (http://www.bikeiberia.com), our Camino is not up until May but since this is a holy year we wanted to reserve with months in advance. These company will deliver our bikes to Roncesvalles and pick the bikes up when we finish in Santiago. It seems to be a good option for those biking the Camino plus we've also got a discount because we were a group. Drop them an e-mail and see if they can help you out!

Hope it have helped and buen camino!
Baltazar

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances