• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

3 friends cycling the Camino

Hello everyone,
We are 3 friends who will be cycling the Camino in March. We all have our own bikes at home but we don't want to take them as we are afraid they might get lost or damaged during transportation, so we thought about renting. Do you know any reliable companies? we're also not sure for how long we'll rent. Do you think 14 days will be enough to ride the Camino Frances? Since we'll be renting is it easy to find bike shops along the way in case we have any problem?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Jochen,

thanks for your help. Your link first reported me to some other post someone had already done (I believe it was something about Burgos?) I was trying to find it but it doesn't work now. what happened?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello Amelie,
Me and my friends were having the same issue of bringing our own bikes or not, we thought it was more easy to just rent bikes, then to possibly deal with lost bikes or damaged ones during the flights. Don't know if on time because you're doing the Camino in march but if you still need advise on a bike rental, me and my friends booked bikes with bikeiberia (http://www.bikeiberia.com), our Camino is not up until May but since this is a holy year we wanted to reserve with months in advance. These company will deliver our bikes to Roncesvalles and pick the bikes up when we finish in Santiago. It seems to be a good option for those biking the Camino plus we've also got a discount because we were a group. Drop them an e-mail and see if they can help you out!

Hope it have helped and buen camino!
Baltazar

Most read last week in this forum

I have walked several caminos since 2013 and am hoping to experience the Primitivo in September. Recently I have developed a nasty intermittent pain in the ball of my feet, especially the left...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back