A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

30 day countdown

Larry Gordon

Feet don’t fail me now...
Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Santiago (French Way) beginning in SJPDP 26 April 2019
OMG, it is feeling real now!
I depart from the USA on the 23rd of April and the excitement is building! I plan to depart SJPDP on 26 April.
I have been walking 5 to 10 miles every other day, up and down what few hills I can find near Tulsa, Oklahoma, with my full pack. My shoes are broken in and all my kit fits in my 44 liter pack.
Reservations are set in SJPDP and Ronscesvalles, I plan to wing it on reservations out bound from Roncesvalles.
If you walking on or near the same date, I hope to meet you along the way.
Safe travels to all my fellow Peregino’s

Larry

domigee

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(x4), Fisterra/Muxía(x2), VdlP, Jerusalem, VF, Walsingham,
C inglés. Next: Toulouse to Lourdes
I depart from the USA on the 23rd of April and the excitement is building! I plan to depart SJPDP on 26 April.
I have been walking 5 to 10 miles every other day, up and down what few hills I can find near Tulsa, Oklahoma, with my full pack. My shoes are broken in and all my kit fits in my 44 liter pack.
Reservations are set in SJPDP and Ronscesvalles, I plan to wing it on reservations out bound from Roncesvalles.

Larry
Buen camino Larry! :)

Frances Bat

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances SJPdP (June 2017)
Camino Frances Sarria (June 2018)
Camino Ingles (July 2018)
Buen camino!

Shmclelland

Camino(s) past & future
Leon to Santiago June 2019

Larry
Burn Camino

Camino Chris

Take one step forward...then keep on walking.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019

Larry
Welcome to the forum, Larry!
Just reading about your excitement and enthusiasm brings back memories of my first Camino in 2015. I do stilll get butterflies before I head to the airport, but my level of angst is much less now. I begin my 5th walk this April.
Buen Camino!

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF: (2001, 2002, 2004, 2014). Hospitalera: 2002, Ponferrada. 2004, Rabanal del Camino.
Welcome to the forum, Larry!
Just reading about your excitement and enthusiasm brings back memories of my first Camino in 2015. I do stilll get butterflies before I head to the airport, but my level of angst is much less now. I begin my 5th walk this April.
Buen Camino!
Hey,

New news.

Buen camino my friend.

Seriously!❤

Camino Chris

Take one step forward...then keep on walking.
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
Hey,

New news.

Buen camino my friend.

Seriously!❤
I think I've actually posted it quite awhile ago on a thread asking where people are walking in 2019. I will mention it on the Not Serious thread soon!

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 142 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 236 24.8%