• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Re: guess what i just did...

Congratulations! That's a big step in the preparation of something very nice to come!

Me and my 2 friends will book flights also this week, but to Malaga, which is departure point for our camino. From Malaga we will join the "official" via de la plata in Merida.

We probably will go to Malaga monday april 28.

Greetings from Holland!

Bravo!!!!! You are brave! I am very frightened about booking my ticket, i.e. I am worried about whether I will be physically ready by April 2008, whether I will have sold my house and stored my stuff by then; and that if I don't book my ticket soon (from Adelaide) I won't get on a flight... I worry too much and have a lot of fear. Cheers to you! I think it must have taken a lot of courage to buy your ticket! I am so :D for you! Clarisa

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

It must be the time of year for it. My travel agent has a special evening tonight, as all the "Earlybird" fares for Europe are out at present. So I am going along and will book my ticket this week, to arrive in Paris early April.
Clarisa, I am sure it will all work out! Physically I am a bit concerned as I have just found out I am anaemic again. So I now have a great incentive to take all my iron tablets etc. And if I am not 100%..... that will be the only excuse I need to walk slowly.... which might be a wonderful thing anyhow!

pabloneill said:
Hey all,

I just booked a flight to seville for the 31st of may 2008!!!

buen camino!

It's a fantastic feeling!! :D We booked our tickets for 22 May 2008 so will be just ahead of you.

I find having my flight booked makes it seem like our camino is really going to happen and not just a dream anymore :oops:

Most read last week in this forum

My daughter just has a few weeks off so we flew to Portugal to visit my brother in Braga, then he drove us up to Puebla de Sanabria to walk the Camino Sanabres. Tomorrow we start walking, but I...
After Requejo, you pass thru a little town, Padornelo and then by a gas station with a bar. You follow N-525 for a short way and then come to a turn off to the right, leading thru Aciberos. There...
After Olleros de Tera at one point you will come to a crossing where there are two arrows. One pointing to the road and one pointing straight on into the greenery. If you have the Via de la Plata...
After 16 days of walking (plus another three days to explore Salamanca and Zamora) I've finished my walk on the VĂ­a de la Plata and am now continuing on the Camino Sanabres. If anyone's...
Greetings from sunny Cea. Are there any hostels between Cea and A Laxe? Hostel in Castro Dozon is closed
After Requejo, you pass thru a little town, Padornelo and then by a gas station with a bar. You follow N-525 for a short way and then come to a turn off to the right, leading to Aciberos. There...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back