• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

3d Printed Hiking Pole Clip

mamu

Time of past OR future Camino
22. April 22, Camino Francaise, St. Jean

Attachments

• 1648377432004.png
    1648377432004.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Heyo,

I've creaded a 3d Printed Hiking Pole Clip, check it out at https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/152057-hiking-pole-clip.
If you need other diameters, just let me know, I'll update the files and upload them.

View attachment 121327

Buen camino!

mamu

p.s. it's free, no charge, no fees, no viruses :)
I would love to get one of those as my backpack has no loops or anything to attach my poles. I use the black diamond poles and they are 4 1/2 cm in diameter. I am happy to pay for this thing and admire you for coming up with a good solution!!

I would love to get one of those as my backpack has no loops or anything to attach my poles. I use the black diamond poles and they are 4 1/2 cm in diameter. I am happy to pay for this thing and admire you for coming up with a good solution!!
Are you sure they are "4 1/2 cm in diameter" That's one hefty sized pole!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Neat idea!
For those of you without access to a 3D printer Web Dominators are quite an effective alternative

1648392598493.png

A selection of Camino Jewellery
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Back