• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

4 weeks :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
66 days until my wife and I leave for Portugal and the start of our Portuguese Camino. We will also being to Finisterre and Muxia on this trip as well.
Counting down has started ZREXER! I started somehere about 115 - 113 nights, now just 27 :). Your 66 days will soon be 6 and then :D off you go! Great! Wishing you a most beautiful time overthere! Bom caminho!!!

Counting down has started ZREXER! I started somehere about 115 - 113 nights, now just 27 :). Your 66 days will soon be 6 and then :D off you go! Great! Wishing you a most beautiful time overthere! Bom caminho!!!
Thanks Maurice, the Camino you are starting soon is also on my list, but likely the del Norte for next year. Have an awesome trip and Buen Camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
starting from Sevilla 9 weeks fro Today... Ultreia all!
11 weeks today and I will be in Seville. Yippee!!
Ultreia Maurice! Our paths may cross. I start in Cadiz on Feb. 21.
Looks like the VdlP is building momentum! I start from Sevilla February 17. Looking forward to meeting you on the trail!

Buen Camino!
Wish you all a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
With Gods Will my head will be on a pillow in Sevilla, exactly four weeks from now :D cant wait to walk the daily stress off! Wishing all who will start now, soon or whenever.... bom caminho!!!
I'm starting my Camino on March 10th in Leon. So very excited and thoroughly enjoy all the planning and preparation for my journey along "The Way". Best wishes to everyone doing their journey this spring. Buen Camino.

With Gods Will my head will be on a pillow in Sevilla, exactly four weeks from now :D cant wait to walk the daily stress off! Wishing all who will start now, soon or whenever.... bom caminho!!!
8 weeks leaving from Seville.....soooo excited even after doing 5 Caminos

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Maurice..i will keep a watch as you will not be far behind me..I will start on the 10th of feb from seville..hopefully my blog will be working properly ...ozyantscamino.wordpress.com..
wishing you all the best Buen Camino

Hi Maurice..i will keep a watch as you will not be far behind me..I will start on the 10th of feb from seville..hopefully my blog will be working properly ...ozyantscamino.wordpress.com..
Thank you Ants! For you bom caminho too ofcourse! Enjoy!!!
I will follow you at the website!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Alain, checked your blog yesterday and it was working! Hope you have a wonderful time.

I am also so excited, will start walking from Sevilla on march 7, I will be just a couple of days behind you Maurice. Buen Camino! ultreya!

I'm arriving March 1 in Seville...begin walking March 3. Hopefully we'll walk into each other. Buen Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I'm arriving March 1 in Seville...begin walking March 3. Hopefully we'll walk into each other. Buen Camino.[/QUOTE

Yes, that will be great! Looking forward to meeting you along the Way. I will be paying attention to the forum....buen Camino!

I am also so excited, will start walking from Sevilla on march 7, I will be just a couple of days behind you Maurice. Buen Camino! ultreya!
NaimaA, hope you will have a lot of fun! Take care and bom caminho!!!

I'm arriving March 1 in Seville...begin walking March 3. Hopefully we'll walk into each other. Buen Camino.
Hi Rosa! Wshing you a most beautiful camino too ofcourse! Yes, maybe we meet, would be nice. Take care Rosa, bom caminho!!!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Hi Maurice, I will be starting from Seville around the 2nd or 3rd March so may well meet you on route. My first Camino, can't wait to get started.
Buen Camino to you and everyone else on the road then.

Hi Everybody!

It's good to hear of so many people walking the Via de la Plata this year. I started from Seville at then end of February last year and had a great time!

I want to ask a favour. Someone wrote to me to ask about the condition of the stream you have to ford on the first day before Guillena. After you pass that way could you report back to say if it's passable or if you'd had to go the detour? It's been raining a lot in the south of Spain this winter so it could be a problem. If anybody is in Seville and they're unsure which way to go they should probably contact the Amigos del Camino at their office in Triana to ask advice.

I'm attaching a map of the detour to this message.

Buen Camino!
Gerrald

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Hi Everybody!

It's good to hear of so many people walking the Via de la Plata this year. I started from Seville at then end of February last year and had a great time!

I want to ask a favour. Someone wrote to me to ask about the condition of the stream you have to ford on the first day before Guillena. After you pass that way could you report back to say if it's passable or if you'd had to go the detour? It's been raining a lot in the south of Spain this winter so it could be a problem. If anybody is in Seville and they're unsure which way to go they should probably contact the Amigos del Camino at their office in Triana to ask advice.

I'm attaching a map of the detour to this message.

Buen Camino!
Gerrald

Got your guide Gerard and very impressed. Starting Seville 22/3 and Santiago in 38days::!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

6 weeks out enjoy Buen camino

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Oh Thank you NaimaA for your interest :) When I have wifi, I will sometimes!
I will be walking bebind you. I am also excited and counting my days till I start!!

Most read last week in this forum

After Requejo, you pass thru a little town, Padornelo and then by a gas station with a bar. You follow N-525 for a short way and then come to a turn off to the right, leading thru Aciberos. There...
My daughter just has a few weeks off so we flew to Portugal to visit my brother in Braga, then he drove us up to Puebla de Sanabria to walk the Camino Sanabres. Tomorrow we start walking, but I...
Greetings from sunny Cea. Are there any hostels between Cea and A Laxe? Hostel in Castro Dozon is closed
After Olleros de Tera at one point you will come to a crossing where there are two arrows. One pointing to the road and one pointing straight on into the greenery. If you have the Via de la Plata...
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there...
I’m at Almadén de la Plata at the moment, and my options for tomorrow are to go as far as El Real de la Jara (approx 14km) or continue on to Monesterio (approx 34km). 34 km is a bit far for day 4...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back