• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

40% off RIBZ front pack !!

Joodle

Time of past OR future Camino
CF May 10th- June 21st 2016
VDLP March-April 2017
CF coming up April-May
I just found a 40% off coupon for the RIBZ (under this name) front pack that you can wear smoothly under your back pack. They come in SM, MED and LRG I wasn't sure it would work, but I put in the code FBVIP2015 and it took off 40%. Hot diggity dog!! I was looking for some kind of front pack and found these. At this price, I bought one for my daughter. Same shipping price for 2 . I love deals and just wanted to pass this on. Please feel free to put this in the proper category. Did I already say Yahoo!!??

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Seems to be flat rate $25 for international shipping to UK plus perhaps customs duty, so still £50 approx.
Tempted but I guess I cannot justify over my DIY solution
Great deal for US buyers - thank you !

I just ordered a front pack, in grey. Once I try, evaluate, and report back to the forum, usually after a Camino, I either include the item for the future, or sell it on...

Stay tuned.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We just received our Ribz packs and tested them walking across Tiger Summit (16 miles) They are great, comfortable and lessons the weight of the back pack. They are easy to access while on the move to get to items without removing your pack. Sizes depends on your physic. My wife wears a Med. and I wear an X/L. They are not rain proof next time I will use rain off but still keep them under a coat or poncho.

Ultreya
Fred

We just received our Ribz packs and tested them walking across Tiger Summit (16 miles) They are great, comfortable and lessons the weight of the back pack. They are easy to access while on the move to get to items without removing your pack. Sizes depends on your physic. My wife wears a Med. and I wear an X/L. They are not rain proof next time I will use rain off but still keep them under a coat or poncho.
You guys are just up the freeway from me. I live in Olympia, WA " It's a small world after all" When are you going?

Ultreya
Fred

I just found a 40% off coupon for the RIBZ (under this name) front pack that you can wear smoothly under your back pack. They come in SM, MED and LRG I wasn't sure it would work, but I put in the code FBVIP2015 and it took off 40%. Hot diggity dog!! I was looking for some kind of front pack and found these. At this price, I bought one for my daughter. Same shipping price for 2 . I love deals and just wanted to pass this on. Please feel free to put this in the proper category. Did I already say Yahoo!!??
Hi Joodle,
I've just looked at photographs of these front packs, whilst they look very handy packs to wear, I would hate to be mistaken for a suicide bomber in these crazy days we're living in. Especially now that we have even more armed police on our streets.

Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Joodle,
I've just looked at photographs of these front packs, whilst they look very handy packs to wear, I would hate to be mistaken for a suicide bomber in these crazy days we're living in. Especially now that we have even more armed police on our streets.

Buen Camino
I just received my RIBZ pack. I love it! It's well made and feels good on. It will be so handy to have some often used things up front. The best part?? It completely hides that little "jelly roll" that putting that pack belt causes. It cant be because I actually have a little jelly roll:p I won't be self conscious about my thin shirts and things showing through. Of course I won't board planes, trains or buses whilst wearing this. I don't want to look like I'm packing trouble. the pack is light weight and fits into a very small stuff sack. It will be great!!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi! I'm traveling to Porto tomorrow and starting the Camino on the 19th, the problem is that I've just weighed my pack and it's 2 kilos more than it should be! Should I get rid of some stuff or...
My son has advised me to delete unnecessary apps, books, podcasts, downloaded videos etc from my iPhone. Saves up to 250gms. Great weight saving hack.
Hello all - thank you all so much for all of the guidance on what is not my only first camino but first hike over about 5 miles! I've headed a lot of advice about backpacks and trekking poles and...
While reading through one of the more recent water bottle vs. hydration bladder debates, I was reminded of something I came across a few weeks ago, bookmarked, and promptly forgot about until said...
With this device, you can pack everything you might want (including your fears) irrespective of weight.
Hi there! I was on the fence about poles bc I've never used them and as mentioned previously, brand new to hiking. But because I'm in treatment for breast cancer and as such have a decent amount...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.