• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

4th part camino Mozarabe 10th of januari

La Balsa

La Balsa
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Mozarabe 2015
Je kunt je nu al opgeven voor de 4e etape van de Camino mozarabe. Deze wordt georganiseerd door de afdeling Guadix en op 10 januari gezamenlijk gelopen van Habla naar Hueneja niet ver van mijn Herberg in Alquife.
Wie loopt er met me mee?

You can sign up already now for the 4th part of the Camino Mozarabe. This is organized by the Department of Guadix and walked together on January 10 from Habla to Huéneja not far from my shelter in Alquife.
Who walks with me?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Je kunt je nu al opgeven voor de 4e etape van de Camino mozarabe. Deze wordt georganiseerd door de afdeling Guadix en op 10 januari gezamenlijk gelopen van Habla naar Hueneja niet ver van mijn Herberg in Alquife.
Wie loopt er met me mee?

You can sign up already now for the 4th part of the Camino Mozarabe. This is organized by the Department of Guadix and walked together on January 10 from Habla to Huéneja not far from my shelter in Alquife.
Who walks with me?

I did a little hunting around to see what this was all about, and it looks like the Camino MĂłzarabe has gotten a grant from the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Environment, to get the signalization up to par. This is great news for those of us who are dreaming about the Camino MozĂĄrabe but who have a penchant for getting lost at any unmarked intersection. ;) The idea described in this article, http://www.lavozdealmeria.es/Noticias/78403/3/El-Camino-MozĂĄrabe-busca-padrinos is that the grant funds local hiking clubs who are willing to walk stages and take care of the arrows.

The Guadix walk seems to be part of this, what a great idea! I take it, La Balsa, that you own the albergue in Alquife? (found this list of accommodation on the MozĂĄrabe, which seems to be pretty complete, sorry if it's a duplicate that others have already posted). http://www.editorialbuencamino.com/userfiles_editorial/files/ACOGIDA ALMERIA-GRANADA.pdf

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, since I'm still dreaming about my 2016 camino, but walking from AlmerĂ­a on the MozĂĄrabe is my 2017 dream -- never too early to start dreaming about the future, right?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Considering I got lost pretty much every day between Granada-CĂłrdoba any new initiative would be great. From CĂłrdoba-MĂ©rida the Camino is well marked.

Veel plezier met het lopen Marion'

Most read last week in this forum

Hello fellow pilgrims. I will start walking the Camino MozĂĄrabe from AlmerĂ­a on 5th April 2024 and just wonder whether there is anybody else there around that date with the same objective?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back