• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino 5 more days on the road

Bernd

:wink:
Hello Friends,
since Saturday 25th Feb. I am on the road again. I stopped my first run on Tuesday 21st in Bad Gastein/Austria which was my original Goal for the first part. My feet were horrible and so I went home by train on the 5th evening.
The restart happened with the train again over Bad Gastein through the Alpes-Tunnel to Mallnitz. From there I walked the Moell-Tal, the Drau-Tal and the Gitsch-Tal over Muehldorf-Moelbruecke, Pobersach-Greifenburg, Kreuzberg (1533 m over Sealevel) to Hermagor and then over Nassfeldpess/Passo Pramollo to Italy. Today I went many Kilometers from Pontebba to Gemona di Friaul. From the start of the second Part in Mallnitz my way were mainly along country roads because the snow overall in the Alpes Mountains.
But since today I am outside the Mountains and here in Italy winter has gone. First flowers are coming up and it is a really good feeling.
The last few days it was hard to find an Internet-Cafe. If You do not see new messages from me - don t worry. I will comme back again
Bernd

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back