• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

6 minute Camino Frances

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks - a fast paced Camino! Looks like you had no shortage of rain!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Fantastic 6 minutes...I just loved it....beautiful memories keep flooding back.......cycled it from Pamplona in May this year with my beautiful wife of 34 years marriage. Still talking about it and looking at our photos, and planning on doing it all again , maybe next year on foot to savour the experience once again. We too had mud, rain, headwinds, cold etc...but would not have missed it for the world...and would go back in a heartbeat.

Glad you liked it! Sorry it was a bit fast... I had too many photos to fit in :D

We had a few days of rain... but really only perhaps 4-5 days? One day was particularly dreadful when the tail end of hurricane Gonzalo swept by... but even though it rained like stair rods and the wind blew and blew it was really exhilarating to walk through... which sounds odd but it was way better and more exciting than the drizzle :D

Also it never rained on days where we had to climb or descend... so we felt we got off lightly

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thanks for sharing this, really nice photo selection.

I didn't mind the speed of the slides, and having not walked the Frances before, it gave a great overview of what is in store when I eventually do venture on this route. And you can always still the video if you want to view a photo in more detail!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Halo Les Bras - greetings from Sunny South Africa - thank you very much for letting us share a bit of the Camino - wonderfull - lots of resemblances from our walk in 2012.See you are just back - where are you from?
ENJOY all your memories - there will be lots at this pont of time.When the Camino is in your blood - it never leaves - stays with you forever.
Keep well and God bless
Johann Pretorius
Hello you lovely people... if you have a spare 6 minutes feel free to take a peek at my slideshow... it's a bit rough and ready but I hope you enjoy!

[/QUO

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Nice job! Thanks for sharing.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back