• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

6 month Dutch female pilgrim - FOUND thanks

Colette Z

Happy Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
CF; Norte; Ingles; Augustine; Portugues Central
Hi has anyone heard from the young Dutch female pilgrim who I believe was to start out from Vienna in August and walk to Santiago over 6 months? Thanks to members mspath I’ve located the young Dutch pilgrim. Thanks I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi has anyone heard from the young Dutch female pilgrim who I believe was to start out from Vienna in August and walk to Santiago over 6 months?

She walked from Vienna to Sankt Johann in Tirol, took the bus to SJPdP due to foot injuries, and walked the Frances to SdC. After that, as an interlude, she walked the Pieterpad in Holland (about 500 km) and then proceeded to walk from Porto to SdC with andywild from this forum. She then went solo from SdC to Finisterre to finish up. Quite the itinerary for six months...

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Back