• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

6000 Pictures SJPP to Santiago

grayland

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes
Here is a really great site with tons of pictures done by an Italian Pilgrim. He traveled the Camino from 3 March 2010 to about 2 April 2010. He has put together a really well done project.
I was about a week behind him.
A great site for memories for those who have walked the Camino and fantastic preview for those who will be walking in March/April/May of 2011.

http://digilander.libero.it/ssbftx/sant ... indexe.htm

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
This site looks really interesting but I am having trouble accessing various parts of it, in particular the information areas which I thought would be helpful in our planning for the Camino.
Can you please give me any advice as to how I can access them - I can only speak English.
Many thanks

The main interest on the site are the photos from the Camino. I am not sure what information you may be referring to.
Maybe some of us can help you plan.
When are you going?
Where are you from?
Where do you plan to start?
How far along in planning are you now?
Buen Camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi - I have had a closer look and it looks as though the author has put images up and probably plans written sections with useful information and diary that are yet to come - is that right?
There are 4 of us doing the camino starting beginning of June 2011. One late 50's, two early 60's plus one youthful 70 year old. We will start from St Jean and walk through the Pyrenees.
We are continuing regular walking but now doing more with the Camino in mind by increasing length of walks and including hills etc.
I am also gathering information re footwear and sock types (socks that prevent blisters sound too good to be true but am more than happy to try them) etc, what to take etc, pack weights. Ponchos I think are great as if it is wet and hot, they are much more comfortable than a jacket I find. I have one but consider it to be fairly weighty and I can see we are going to have to be very particular about weights of items. I am planning to keep my pack down to no more than 7 kg. I am trawling through anything that I think can help us from other people's experiences. In particular my husband is a Type II diabetic well controlled on tablets so I have to think about this on his behalf!
This is where we are at so any suggestions are welcome. thank you

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back