• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

7 Days Before We Begin

Korean bell

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances
Hola,
We get on a plane in a week. It's a little hard to believe we are just around the corner from the beginning of out first Camino. We have made lists, checked and rechecked as much as we can think about, so now we just need to practice patience; this patience thing seems harder than we had figured.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am also a week away. I will be arriving to Madrid the 6th and then flying to Biarritz for the train to SJPP on the 7th. Plan is to start my first camino on my Birthday on September 8th!
So excited and at the same time a bit nervous of the unknown! But this forum has prepared me!

@Korean bell - Ill see you in the Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I am also a week away. I will be arriving to Madrid the 6th and then flying to Biarritz for the train to SJPP on the 7th. Plan is to start my first camino on my Birthday on September 8th!
So excited and at the same time a bit nervous of the unknown! But this forum has prepared me!

@Korean bell - Ill see you in the Camino!
Buen Camino mi amigo

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Happy and excited for you! I fly out on Sunday and can't wait to get started.

I'm also leaving soon nervously excited arrive in St Jean on the 14th start my journey the 17th. Keep packing and repacking changing my reason to do so each time.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Back