• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

7 days plan on the Salvador

A

Anemone del Camino

Hello Salvador veterans,

I have gone through Gronze and Ersoki in detail to determine where one can sleep, eat and drink on the Salvador to come up with a 7 day plan that makes sense to me. But I may have missed information, so I would like to pick your brains to see if my plan is realistic. Distances are plus or mins 1 km or so. The idea is to break up the super tough mountain days.

Day1: Leon to Cabanillas (or La seca) and call taxi to La Robla. 18km. Albergue. Bring food since there's nowhere to buy food until La Seca. (Not staying in Cabanillas due to lack of heating source)

Day2: Taxi back to where I left off the previous day and walk to La Pola de Godron.
18km. Pensiones

Day3: La Pola to Poladura. 14 km. Albergue or casa rural. Bring food/drink for the hike.

Day4: Poladura to Pajares. 14 km. Albergue or pension. Bar closed on Tuesdays but hospi can cook. Bring food/drink for hike.

Day5:parares to Campomano. 17km. Pension. Bring food, fountains available.

Day6: Campomano to Mieres. 20km. Albergue or hostal.

Day7: Mieres to Oviedo. 19km. Lots of options.

How does this sound like to you?

Thank you for your input.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Anemone.

Great news!!! I think this is eminently do-able. You've come up with the perfect walking plan for short-legged pilgrims. :)

My only tweak would be to say that under no circumstances would I miss Sandra's donativo albergue in Bendueños. It's a short but very steep detour, well marked in the hamlet of Herias. That will give you a very short day from Pajares and a slightly longer day the next day to Mieres. Anyone who has stayed there will agree with me. Willing to bet all my compostelas on it. The views and the surroundings are beautiful (though slightly marred by the autovia in the distance). You will love it.

It will also likely mean that you will arrive at Santa Cristina de Lena in the am well before the official opening time. You or Sandra could call the señora the night before, or you could just call when you get there and I bet she'll open up. She is very accommodating to pilgrims. If it's your first visit though I'd want to get it set up the night before because it is a not-to-be-missed visit. At least for those who love ancient buildings.
Buen camino. Laurie.

Hi Anemone.

Great news!!! I think this is eminently do-able. You've come up with the perfect walking plan for short-legged pilgrims. :)

My only tweak would be to say that under no circumstances would I miss Sandra's donativo albergue in Bendueños.
Buen camino. Laurie.

Ho Laurie,

The reason I have not included Benduenos in the plan is that it has already closed for the season, as per the Salvador's FaceBook page ealier this week or late last week... No mention of when it will open again... But reading your post I am very sorry about it. Would it still ne worth a detour just to enjoy the views?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi, anemone. I'll write Ender and see what's up. I didn't think she had closing dates. No I wouldn't walk up there just for the views it's a pretty little hamlet and the "back porch" of the albergue looks out over lovely green hills but you will have that same beautiful scenery from Pajares to Campomanes

When are you walking?

Seven days sounds a good plan. I did it in 5 and it was tough going, the extra couple of days would make for a much more relaxing walk.

I never knew at the time about calling the custodian of Santa Cristina. That's the one thing I regret. The inside looked beautiful. The pre-Romanesque churches were the highlight for me, particularly Santullano in Oviedo.

Last thing I'd add is I'd have no qualms about skipping the final stage. I found it boring, it is a very industrialised landscape, mining, quarrying, factories. The final walk into Oviedo is nothing special. I just felt like I was killing time and would happily take a train next time. Good to do it for completeness but if you find yourself pushed for time or falling behind schedule that's where I'd make the sacrifice to gain ground.

Hi, anemone. I'll write Ender and see what's up. I didn't think she had closing dates. No I wouldn't walk up there just for the views it's a pretty little hamlet and the "back porch" of the albergue looks out over lovely green hills but you will have that same beautiful scenery from Pajares to Campomanes

When are you walking?
Hi Laurie,
So sorry for the delay in getting back you. I have been having problems with the Forum's mechanics for months and did not see you had responded to me, nor that anyone else had.

All I know about the albergue closure is what I saw on the Salvador's FB:
a post from Jose Antonio Cunarro that read: " ¡¡¡ ATENCIÓN !!!! El albergue de Bendueños permanecera cerrado hasta Marzo."...

I would like to go in the next few weeks, early to mid-november. Looking at historical weather reports and longterm forecasts (not that I experct the, to be reliable that far out) and wonder how to adjust my Camino wardrobe. One think I do know is that Gortex shoes and my umbrella are comming.

A big difference will be walking with someone else, because I would not risk those mountain walks on my own at this time of the year. And staying in pensiones due to lack of heating or albergue closures.

When did you walk it?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I never knew at the time about calling the custodian of Santa Cristina.

Last thing I'd add is I'd have no qualms about skipping the final stage. I found it boring, it is a very industrialised landscape, mining, quarrying, factories. The final walk into Oviedo is nothing special.
Could not agree more regarding Laurie's tip about Sta Xtina.

As for skipping the last bit, I had heard kt rather blah to say the least, but there is something special about actually comforming to the rules to earn a Compostela or in this case Salvadorena. That entrance into Santiago last time nearly killed me. Can't explain why, but I would have quit with every foot step. But I voewed to earn every bit of ink on that peice of paper! And let's call ot pennance for the beauty of the previous days.

While I do not call myself a pilgrim but a tourist who walks with respect for those who are and this sacred route, never wanting to upset either, I also beleive my walks are not pure tourism, accepting the beauty and blahiness that any path has to offer, discovering all sorts of bits and peices this world has to offer.

Hello Salvador veterans,

I have gone through Gronze and Ersoki in detail to determine where one can sleep, eat and drink on the Salvador to come up with a 7 day plan that makes sense to me. But I may have missed information, so I would like to pick your brains to see if my plan is realistic. Distances are plus or mins 1 km or so. The idea is to break up the super tough mountain days.

Day1: Leon to Cabanillas (or La seca) and call taxi to La Robla. 18km. Albergue. Bring food since there's nowhere to buy food until La Seca. (Not staying in Cabanillas due to lack of heating source)

Day2: Taxi back to where I left off the previous day and walk to La Pola de Godron.
18km. Pensiones

Day3: La Pola to Poladura. 14 km. Albergue or casa rural. Bring food/drink for the hike.

Day4: Poladura to Pajares. 14 km. Albergue or pension. Bar closed on Tuesdays but hospi can cook. Bring food/drink for hike.

Day5:parares to Campomano. 17km. Pension. Bring food, fountains available.

Day6: Campomano to Mieres. 20km. Albergue or hostal.

Day7: Mieres to Oviedo. 19km. Lots of options.

How does this sound like to you?

Thank you for your input.
Hi Anemone and Salvador Veterans
So delighted that you posted your Camino Salvador itinerary. I am really interested in walking the Salvador in mid May 2017 if I survived the Camino Portugues in April, 2017. I have not worked out how to go about it yet but I think what you have mapped out is great! If I can't manage the 20km on Day 6: Campomano to Mieres and Day 7: Mieres to Oviedo, can I break this into a 3 day walk and are there albegrues where I can stay? Thanking you in advance for your advice.

So delighted that you posted your Camino Salvador itinerary. I am really interested in walking the Salvador in mid May 2017 if I survived the Camino Portugues in April, 2017. I have not worked out how to go about it yet but I think what you have mapped out is great! If I can't manage the 20km on Day 6: Campomano to Mieres and Day 7: Mieres to Oviedo, can I break this into a 3 day walk and are there albegrues where I can stay? Thanking you in advance for your advice.

Between Campomanes and Mieres is Pola de Gordon where there is an albergue and several hotels/pensiones. But between Mieres and Oviedo there is nothing on the route.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Laurie,
So sorry for the delay in getting back you. I have been having problems with the Forum's mechanics for months and did not see you had responded to me, nor that anyone else had.

All I know about the albergue closure is what I saw on the Salvador's FB:
a post from Jose Antonio Cunarro that read: " ¡¡¡ ATENCIÓN !!!! El albergue de Bendueños permanecera cerrado hasta Marzo."...

I would like to go in the next few weeks, early to mid-november. Looking at historical weather reports and longterm forecasts (not that I experct the, to be reliable that far out) and wonder how to adjust my Camino wardrobe. One think I do know is that Gortex shoes and my umbrella are comming.

A big difference will be walking with someone else, because I would not risk those mountain walks on my own at this time of the year. And staying in pensiones due to lack of heating or albergue closures.

When did you walk it?

Hi Anemone, I have walked in early October, June, and July. Keep an eye on the weather! Bad rain could make things rough, you are a trooper. When you have your dates fixed let me know and I'll tell Ender to keep an eye out for you.

Hi Ko. Z.,

Laurie gave you a wonderful solution. But here is what I have started doing when planning less developped Caminos: I pull out legal format paper and use it on its longest side. Then I plot each thing that comes up in order and note the distance from one to the other. I plot albergues/ pensiones, fountains,bars/cafes/restaurants, bus stops in case I need to half an etapa amd start the next day where I ended up and took a bus to a bed.

I find this allows me to plot distances that I think will work for me based on paset experience, climbs, and trying to keep plantear fasciitis at bay.

Hi Ko. Z.,

Laurie gave you a wonderful solution. But here is what I have started doing when planning less developped Caminos: I pull out legal format paper and use it on its longest side. Then I plot each thing that comes up in order and note the distance from one to the other. I plot albergues/ pensiones, fountains,bars/cafes/restaurants, bus stops in case I need to half an etapa amd start the next day where I ended up and took a bus to a bed.

I find this allows me to plot distances that I think will work for me based on paset experience, climbs, and trying to keep plantear fasciitis at bay.
Hi Anemone
Pardon my ignorance as I am not tech savvy in this day and age LOL!!! How do I pull out this 'legal format paper' and see what establishments are available along the way and their distances? I would love to be able to plan and plot my walk exactly like what you are doing to have an idea of what is ahead of me. I only have been reading informations from this forum and the guide books but that's about it with my preparations. That is why I was so ecstatic to see your itinerary. I have not done any of the Caminos and next year would be my first. So grateful for your advice.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Between Campomanes and Mieres is Pola de Gordon where there is an albergue and several hotels/pensiones. But between Mieres and Oviedo there is nothing on the route.
Hi Laurie
Thank you very much for your advice and recommendation. I just hope that I will make it to Oviedo.

Hi Laurie
Thank you very much for your advice and recommendation. I just hope that I will make it to Oviedo.
Since those kms are so close to Oviedo, though, I'll bet a little web research will show up places within a couple of kms of the camino. I know, for instance, that there is a nice hotel rural off route somewhere Santa Cristina de Lena. I know that because I once unintentionally took a long scenic detour in that area on my way to visit the church.:)

Since those kms are so close to Oviedo, though, I'll bet a little web research will show up places within a couple of kms of the camino. I know, for instance, that there is a nice hotel rural off route somewhere Santa Cristina de Lena. I know that because I once unintentionally took a long scenic detour in that area on my way to visit the church.:)
Hi Laurie
Thanks for the tip. Cheers.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Nothing technical here, far from it. Legal size paper is longer than a regular sheet of paper, that's it. So more room to plot places on a straight line. Just plot places from the different guides on the net.

You say you have never waled the Camino and that you plan on the Portuguese. Why the Portuguese?

Nothing technical here, far from it. Legal size paper is longer than a regular sheet of paper, that's it. So more room to plot places on a straight line. Just plot places from the different guides on the net.

You say you have never waled the Camino and that you plan on the Portuguese. Why the Portuguese?
Hi Anemone
I decided to do the Portugues Way in April, 2017 because I intend to attend the Fatima Centenary Celebration. If I managed the Camino Portugues and depending on my stamina/fitness level (whatever is left of it), I will then do the Salvador Way. Would love to hear from you when you have finished the Salvador Way.

Currently, I am concentrating on the Portugues Way, listing places to stay, stop, rest, where to eat, etc but got excited when you posted your itinerary. I have a brief look at Jose Antonio Cunarro Exposito guide but have not really sit down and worked out how to go about it yet.

I would appreciate it very much if you have any tips/suggestions/recommendations on my Camino Portugues, do's and don'ts! I am a bit apprehensive doing the Camino, I am bad with directions and going solo is beyond me! I'm sure, St James will lead the way as in ages past.

Best regards.

Hi Anemone
I decided to do the Portugues Way in April, 2017 because I intend to attend the Fatima Centenary Celebration.

I would appreciate it very much if you have any tips/suggestions/recommendations on my Camino Portugues, do's and don'ts! I am a bit apprehensive doing the Camino, I am bad with directions and going solo is beyond me! I'm sure, St James will lead the way as in ages past.

Best regards.

The Portuguese, from Porto at least, is really simple, without huge hills or long distances unprocted from the sun, etc. But of course you will be following the blue arrows to Fatima, I followed the yellow ones to Santiago.

If you plan on heading to Santiago after Fatima, do consider the Variante Espiritual which starts at Pontevedra and joins the regular Camino in Padron. I did not enjoy much of the Portuguese, except for that hour or so through the woods following a small cascading river along which are many ruins of old mills. It makes you feel as if you are in an enchanted forrest in a movie. As a bonus on that route you can visit the Poio Monastery (they have an hospederia, but it's so close to Pontevedra) and then the tiny but oh so beautiful village of Combarro. In Pontevedra, you can stay at the Santiario da Aparicions which may be of particular interest to you since you are going formthe Fatima Festivities. (It's not in the Brierly guide!)

I think those are the key tips for the Portuguese, especially in the Salvador forum ;0)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Anemone
I decided to do the Portugues Way in April, 2017 because I intend to attend the Fatima Centenary Celebration.

Best regards.

The Portuguese, from Porto at least, is really simple, without huge hills or long distances unprocted from the sun, etc. But of course you will be following the blue arrows to Fatima, I followed the yellow ones to Santiago.

If you plan on heading to Santiago after Fatima, do consider the Variante Espiritual which starts at Pontevedra and joins the regular Camino in Padron. I did not enjoy much of the Portuguese, except for that hour or so through the woods following a small cascading river along which are many ruins of old mills. It makes you feel as if you are in an enchanted forrest in a movie. As a bonus on that route you can visit the Poio Monastery (they have an hospederia, but it's so close to Pontevedra) and then the tiny but oh so beautiful village of Combarro. In Pontevedra, you can stay at the Santiario da Aparicions which may be of particular interest to you since you are going formthe Fatima Festivities. (It's not in the Brierly guide!)

I think those are the key tips for the Portuguese, especially in the Salvador forum ;0)

Hi Anemone
Pardon my ignorance as I am not tech savvy in this day and age LOL!!! How do I pull out this 'legal format paper' and see what establishments are available along the way and their distances? I would love to be able to plan and plot my walk exactly like what you are doing to have an idea of what is ahead of me. I only have been reading informations from this forum and the guide books but that's about it with my preparations. That is why I was so ecstatic to see your itinerary. I have not done any of the Caminos and next year would be my first. So grateful for your advice.
After you have the "legal sized paper" (14 inches long, yellow)...
here are some websites that have info about the albergues and the distances. You click on a step, and it opens up to give info. You don't have to walk and stop in the set steps...many adjust based on how far they want to walk, or things they want to see.
so here is one: http://www.gronze.com/camino-portugues
here is another: http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/los-caminos-de-santiago/portugues/
they give not only distances covered, but how much up and down climbing

if you can't read Spanish, first right click on the URL (in the box at the top) and select copy, then go to https://translate.google.com/
in box on the left of that page right click and paste the URL you copied, then click translate, it will translate the entire page

I hope this wasn't too simple, or too complicated :)

If you don't care much for the digital world, I'd suggest buying a guide book, there are probably some for sale on this site in Ivar's shop, or you can go to the Confraternity of St James webpage and either order a booklet, or down load one onto your computer http://www.csj.org.uk/planning-your-pilgrimage/csj-guides-and-updates/

Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
After you have the "legal sized paper" (14 inches long, yellow)...
here are some websites that have info about the albergues and the distances. You click on a step, and it opens up to give info. You don't have to walk and stop in the set steps...many adjust based on how far they want to walk, or things they want to see.
so here is one: http://www.gronze.com/camino-portugues
here is another: http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/los-caminos-de-santiago/portugues/
they give not only distances covered, but how much up and down climbing

if you can't read Spanish, first right click on the URL (in the box at the top) and select copy, then go to https://translate.google.com/
in box on the left of that page right click and paste the URL you copied, then click translate, it will translate the entire page

I hope this wasn't too simple, or too complicated :)

If you don't care much for the digital world, I'd suggest buying a guide book, there are probably some for sale on this site in Ivar's shop, or you can go to the Confraternity of St James webpage and either order a booklet, or down load one onto your computer http://www.csj.org.uk/planning-your-pilgrimage/csj-guides-and-updates/

Buen Camino!
Hi Smallest Sparrow
Wow, you should have seen my face lit up with excitement when I clicked on one of the steps and all these informations right in front of me!!!

Thank you so much for the tutorial, you have no idea what this means to me to be able to plan/plot my Camino. I usually get intimidate accessing online information because I don't know how to or how it works.

For some of us who are not tech savvy and not digitized, God bless you for sharing this with me here in the forum. You have gifted me with a very useful tool!!! Obrigada!

No thanks necessary, just glad they are useful to you.
Happy planning!

Hi Anemone
Thank you for your suggestions/recommendations. Had a quick look on the web of Poio Monastery and Combarro Village and yes, will do a detour. Do you have to book ahead at the Santuario das Aparicions? Though I'm a bit apprehensive, I'm also looking forward to my Camino.

Have a lovely Camino and enjoy every step of the way. I will be thinking of you.
Keep us all posted!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If it wasn't for the Fatima anniversary I would tell you not to book as April would be very quiet but in this case, why not? This is theor phone number: 34 986 855 114. They apparently have a website but not up and running at this time.

I got a small room on the top floor with its own bathroom. I beleive the bathrooms on the 2nd had not been renovated het and some had super tiny showers. They give you a keep so you can come and go from a back door and breakfast is incuded: fruit, yogourt and bred.

If you enjoy the Portuguese, you'll be blown away by the Salvador! If you don't enjoy the Portuguese particularly, don't be put off, try the Salvador anyway.

If it wasn't for the Fatima anniversary I would tell you not to book as April would be very quiet but in this case, why not? This is theor phone number: 34 986 855 114. They apparently have a website but not up and running at this time.

I got a small room on the top floor with its own bathroom. I beleive the bathrooms on the 2nd had not been renovated het and some had super tiny showers. They give you a keep so you can come and go from a back door and breakfast is incuded: fruit, yogourt and bred.
Thanks, Anemone.
I am a pilgrim, so to have a room with a bathroom is a luxury!!!
I wish I could walk with you the Salvador Way. Just looking at the elevation of those mountains and walking solo is quite daunting.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I completely understand not wanting to walk the Salvador alone, that is also my problem. Even the Hospitales route on my own I would have prefered not to do, but at least I new those departing from Campielo would eventually catch up with me. But when the clouds rolled in amd visibility became nill, I understood why it is not recommended to walk in questionable weather.

I was very nervous at the thought of walking alone especially after the hospitalero at Leon tried to put me off getting the Salvador credencial because he said it was far too hard. He was a bit miffed when I insisted. He also said this to a Spanish man I met . Anyway off I went thinking it was a flat day to La Robla,not true! Leaving Cajanes you start climbing up and up. Would have been slippery if the weather was wet but it turned out to be 35degrees by the time I reached la Robla. looked forward to cool drink in Cascantes only to find the Bar closed for 10 days due to vacation. I was ready to get on the bus I saw on entering La Robla when I found that the Albergue was at the other end of town,however a bonus in the morning. We had a great meal together that night in the Plaza which cheered me. there were 9 pilgrims in the Albergue,7 of whom became my "family"
We had excellent weather all the way to Melide apart from one wet evening from lago to Berducedo. I have to admit taking a taxi from there,I was so exhausted after the Hospitales but glad that I walked it mainly alone but also with a lovely French couple who could see I needed some TLC towards the end.
Sorry if I sound negative but looking back I have so many happy memories and met wonderful pilgrims who became my friends .

I was very nervous at the thought of walking alone especially after the hospitalero at Leon tried to put me off getting the Salvador credencial because he said it was far too hard. He was a bit miffed when I insisted. He also said this to a Spanish man I met . Anyway off I went thinking it was a flat day to La Robla,not true! Leaving Cajanes you start climbing up and up. Would have been slippery if the weather was wet but it turned out to be 35degrees by the time I reached la Robla. looked forward to cool drink in Cascantes only to find the Bar closed for 10 days due to vacation. I was ready to get on the bus I saw on entering La Robla when I found that the Albergue was at the other end of town,however a bonus in the morning. We had a great meal together that night in the Plaza which cheered me. there were 9 pilgrims in the Albergue,7 of whom became my "family"
We had excellent weather all the way to Melide apart from one wet evening from lago to Berducedo. I have to admit taking a taxi from there,I was so exhausted after the Hospitales but glad that I walked it mainly alone but also with a lovely French couple who could see I needed some TLC towards the end.
Sorry if I sound negative but looking back I have so many happy memories and met wonderful pilgrims who became my friends .

The response camino07 describes is identical to what the hospitaleros in Ponferrada told me as I was about to embark on the Invierno a few years ago. I think scare-mongering is not a desirable trait in a hospitalero. More to the point, camino07 is absolutely right that the day to La Robla is not flat. Between Carbajal and Cabanillas there are two ascents, one of 175 m and one of about 100, along with some undulating in between. That wouldn't put it up there in the group of "killer stages" most of us have experienced, but it's important that people starting out in Leon know that their first day on the Salvador will indeed have some elevation, a good warm-up for the days ahead though!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I will be on the Salvador in May. Setting out from Madrid during the last week of April, probably with a German pilgrim I met this year. No firm date yet, but will probably be starting the Salvador during the week beginning 8 May.

I will be on the Salvador in May. Setting out from Madrid during the last week of April, probably with a German pilgrim I met this year. No firm date yet, but will probably be starting the Salvador during the week beginning 8 May.
Hi Magwood
I will also do the Salvador Way but a week after you have started in May. I will be attending the Fatima Centenary Celebration and will then take the bus to Leon on 15 May.

I completely understand not wanting to walk the Salvador alone, that is also my problem. Even the Hospitales route on my own I would have prefered not to do, but at least I new those departing from Campielo would eventually catch up with me. But when the clouds rolled in amd visibility became nill, I understood why it is not recommended to walk in questionable weather.
Hi Anemone
That would be great if you know someone would be on the trail walking behind you. I would at least be at ease if I knew there are also other pilgrims walking even if we are not walking side by side.
When you start your Camino or are you already on the road?
Buen Camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
It is too late in the year for me to walk that route so it will be put off to next Spring, hopefully.

Hi Magwood
I will also do the Salvador Way but a week after you have started in May. I will be attending the Fatima Centenary Celebration and will then take the bus to Leon on 15 May.

A shame we shall miss each other. I hope you enjoy Fatima.
Bom Caminho / Buen Camino

It is too late in the year for me to walk that route so it will be put off to next Spring, hopefully.
Hi Anemone
As you know, it was your post that got me interested to seriously look at the Salvador Way the same time as I was planning my 'Camino Portugues' next year.
Is there anything I can do to convince/persuade you that we walk the Salvador Way together? You can walk in front of me and I will follow, we can walk in silence/meditate and look out for each other.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Ko.Z and Magwood
I'm walking the San Salvador around first week in May next year.

Hi Ko.Z and Magwood
I'm walking the San Salvador around first week in May next year.
Hi handzondeck2
Good luck!
Keep us posted and update us with your walk. I will be starting mine 15 May.
Cheers.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Anemone
As you know, it was your post that got me interested to seriously look at the Salvador Way the same time as I was planning my 'Camino Portugues' next year.
Is there anything I can do to convince/persuade you that we walk the Salvador Way together? You can walk in front of me and I will follow, we can walk in silence/meditate and look out for each other.

What a wonderful offer!

Let's stay in touch and see what the end of winter brings us and we can plan accordingly.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back