Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

8 May Holiday

redheadhiker

We will be arriving in Le Puy late on Thursday 7 May. Will the tourist office be closed on 8 May, and can we get passports? Also, will the early church service be held on 8 May?
Thx for any info. suggestions.
Loraine

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
redheadhiker said:
We will be arriving in Le Puy late on Thursday 7 May. Will the tourist office be closed on 8 May, and can we get passports? Also, will the early church service be held on 8 May?
Thx for any info. suggestions.
Loraine
Hi there redheadhiker
I am not sure about the tourist office on 8 May, but you actually get your (rather beautiful I think) creanciale from the sacristy in the Cathedral itself.

I cannot be certain, but I imagine they still have the early morning pilgrim Mass and blessing that morning. When I was there, the sister present at the blessing was organising the pilgrim passport for people who still needed them, and that seemed to be something that happened each morning.
Margaret

Attachments

• DSC05698.jpg
    DSC05698.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 567

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads