• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

80 Years old and over

camino-david

RIP 2020
Time of past OR future Camino
Caminos Frances (x4), Finisterre, Aragon, Via de la Plata, Portuguese 2011 -2015. Hospitalero 2015
We have had lots of posts about 60 and over, and I am very curious whether there are many 80 years old and over pelegrinos.
I walked every step last year from Somport to Santiago plus a small part of the Arles Camino, a total of 925 kms in 52 days, at the age of 80, and I did hear on the grapevine about an Italian doctor 86 and his wife of 84 who were walking but I did not know how far.
Next year, health being OK, I hope to walk the Via de la Plata, my third Camino.
I must add that I do not wish to start a competition, which is not the spirit of the Camino, but I am just curious. David

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You are my inspiration! It is because of people like you that I still believe that I will walk different Camino routes in years to come. (I only have 15 years to catch up to you!)

My inspirational friend 'Little John' will be 80 next year. He has hiked almost every Camino and Via Francigena route, did the Annapurna circuit last year (said it wasn't at all difficult) and hiked to Machu Michu in June which he said was very difficult.

My friend Georgette walked the Camino when she was 80. We met a number of pilgrims 80 and over and of course there was that wonderful story about the 99 year-old man who walked the last 100 km a couple of years ago.

Over the years the Pilgrim's Office have changed their method of recording pilgrim numbers.
They used to include details of very young children and of pilgrims over the age of 75.

Then they changed to less detailed stats and recorded pilgrims over 65 years of age only.
Here are some stats for the past 20 years. The numbers in Bold are Holy Years

Ages Over 75

1989 25
1990 23
1991 27
1992 38
1993 387
1994 56
1995 67
1996 117
1997 145
1998 187
1999 690
2000 330
2001 451
2002 -
2003 628
2004 1201
2005 994
2006 342
2007 468

Ages 66 – 97

2008 7,158.
2009 7874
2010 34 052

I met Sillydolls friend Georgette in 2008 when at 80 years of age she walked the Frances. Seven days before she began the walk she completed the Paris Marathon.

Alan.

Be brave. Life is joyous.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I met at least two Octogenarians that I remember while working for the Amigo Service back in May. One man had walked from St.Jean and an 83 year old lady (see picture at the Pilgrims Office with fellow Amigo, Larry) that I think had walked from Sarria, accompanied by two burly Australian guys for some of the way who had taken her under their wings after a fall.
I seem to recall that she had previously walked the Camino de Madrid, although I can't remember at what age.

Regards
Mig

Our Grandpa, who is about to walk the section just from Leon, is 80. As an avid cyclist he is finding walking to be quite different - but, boy you should see him training!!!!!!

I met a beautiful Belgian couple whilst hiking. The man was 80 (his wife 76). The out-hiked me most days! :D

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Great to see so many of us 'oldies' are walking a Camino and I hope to meet some on my next Camino.
I am very amused to see immediately after my post an advert for an App re losing weight and what 5 foods not to eat. Much much better to walk a Camino.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
We met a lovely 80 year old Canadian lady back in May. She was walking by very short stages from Sarria to Santiago and was very lively.

David , we had a couple from Mt Blanc join us in Le Puy 4 years ago.
They started in Geneva
They were 78/76 and continued on to Santiago after we stopped in St.J before going onto Norte.

They were slow and stopped often
They taught us how to really enjoy these journeys.

Go the Storm :D
David

Thornley said:
David , we had a couple from Mt Blanc join us in Le Puy 4 years ago.
They started in Geneva. They were 78/76 and continued on to Santiago after we stopped in St.J before going onto Norte. They were slow and stopped often. They taught us how to really enjoy these journeys. David
I wonder if this might be an elderly couple that I also met four years ago on the Le Puy route, near Cahors- surely it must be. I met them a couple of times but the last time I saw them the woman had a sore foot, so they were going to rest up. I have often wondered about them and wondered whether they made it all the way to Santiago. They were an inspiration not only for the fact they were walking, but also for the way that they clearly loved each other very deeply.
Margaret

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hmmm....some of us are very close to those ages. Not sure if anyone would think we were "cute" and "taking it easy" :shock:

Maybe in a couple of years it will be different but don't see any signs of it now. :wink:

I am 80, female, third generation Japanese Canadian. I walked alone from Sarria to Santiago in late May early June taking twice as long to walk half the distance daily of most walkers. I did not train but walk about an hour a day. I took good advice from veteran walkers on this forum regarding clothing and equipment, and the philosophy to walk with no expectations, be independent and to enjoy.

My replaced knees made it possible to walk -- descents were difficult. I have arthritic hands and feet but they held out to Santiago and home. I had luggage forwarding and accommodations arranged, I could not have done it otherwise. I was lost and found wandering in the centre of Santiago by a group I had met previously and joined them the following day in the awe inspiring Cathedral where I had been many years ago by auto. At a small creek a young German treated my blister, on the way to Arzua a young man from Brazil walked for hours with me in the heat, both of us suffering from an allergic reaction to pollen. The four Irish girls, two who stayed at some of the same hotels turned out to have an indirect connection with me. The walk was one of tranquility and peace, with joyful encounters with many fellow Camino travellers.

All being well, I hope to walk a short segment of one of the Caminos next year. If not, all I have to do is close my eyes and I’m there. Thanks to you all who encourage us to walk the Camino no matter how little or how far, no matter how old.

Koby

Congratulations Koby!! I hope to be able to walk from Sarria to Santiago when I turn 80 in about 14 years time!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I believe Robert Spenger still does a Camino route every year or so, and he will be 88 this year. You can contact him over on Santiagobis.

See my post above.

I am considering walking a segment in 2013 or 2014 at which time I'll be 81 or 82, I do not train but walk about 45-1hr. a day, and because of my pace -- slow -- I am able "to smell the flowers."

I hope to find a segment on any of the routes -- one of about 115kms or less -- that ends up in Santiago and is not especially difficult. I did manage the hills from Sarria to Santiago as an example of what I was able to do. Or the segment of about the same distance could be on the camino Frances, Then i would take transportation into Santiago.

Anyone have any ideas?

I might make my own accommodation arrangements this time and carry just enough not to have to forward my luggage. The route would have to have hotel or inn, b&B for accommodations fairly close to it but i don't need to discuss it at this point. It could be that I should post this elsewhere on the forum but I'm interested in what those around my age, reading this question might suggest.

We met a Canadian lady on the Camino who was in her 80s. She took each day at her own speed and stayedmostly in private hostales/pensions etc. She does it each year from Sarria. Her shortest day last year was 2kms and her longest (because of accomodation) was 8kms. She was at Brea, (private albergue with also habitaciones) when we saw her and planned to take another week to walk the final 29kms to Santiago. I think she had taken about 4-5 weeks to walk the 115kms.
Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Uncle Bob (Spenger) is walking the Camino this year - he will be 89 in September!

Sorry, when I said I walk 3/4hr to one hour a day, that is a routine walk at home. I do not actually train. It took me nine and a half days to arrive in Santiago from Sarria. I had to take a taxi for one segment of about 10kms due to being hit by an allergic reaction to my eyes that caused severe stinging and tearing so that I couldn't see to walk.

Good luck to all those 80+ who are waling the camino in 2013.

koby

Hi Koby, are you wanting to arrive in Santiago or just walk on one of the routes? In France you may really enjoy the bit from Moissac onwards or the walk from Figeac to Cahors, there is lovely countryside and villages and great accommodation and it is quite manageable overall. Cheers, Gitti

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hello Gittiharre,

The segment doesn't need to end in Santiago. Would consider, however, a segment on any of the routes that might sound do-able for me is a consideration (please read previous posts above since I have some limitations but did well on the Sarria/Santiago segment). It would also have to have some traffic since I'll be alone.

I'd like to look into your suggestions but have lent my books and maps to a friend so if you can locate and provide some info on your suggestions would be appreiated. I'm not familiar with them.

The start would be not too difficult to get to, and at the end If I can get to Santiago from wherever I stop that would also be okay. I would consider any of the routes but prefer not to spend too much time on the Sarria/Santiago segment. Thanks.

grayland said:
Hmmm....some of us are very close to those ages. Not sure if anyone would think we were "cute" and "taking it easy" :shock:

I was very aware when we walked with my 80 year old father-in-law, that while we "took it easy" and did short distances, he was certainly NOT "taking it easy". Yes, we were slow, no, we did not go far - but what looks easy to outsiders may actually be someone pushing themselves to their limit!
The other week we were discussing things we can give thanks for - his answer was that he is still healthy and active - he does not take this for granted as he watches his peer group (and younger) succumb to illness and death. Nothing can be taken for granted. I too am thankful that he can still cycle 100km and get out and hike with us.

PS he would definitely object to being called cute :wink:

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Little John started his 10th Camino in St Jean last week. Besides 4 Camino Frances walks he has done the Norte, Via de La Plata, Portuguese, Catalan, Aragones, from Geneva to Le Puy, Le Puy to Muxia and from Arles. He also walked the Via Francigena from Canterbury, Via Romea from Brindisi, the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal, and last year did Machu Pichu. John started walking in 2001 when he was 68 years old and will be 80 years old in October. If you see him on the way please give him a hug from me!

Taken in Viscarret last week.

photo (5).jpg

Good luck to Little John and all the old timers.
Personally, I thank God each time I walk, that I have the time to do it, the funds to do it, and the health to do it. So many people have none of those blessings.
If these old guys were in secondary school in the 6th form - they wouldn't even talk to me or want my company!! ;) Because I'd be in the 2nd form....
Next June I plan to celebrate my fourth camino and my 75th birthday .... God willing!
But you know what they say about plans - "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans!"

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I walked with an 81 yr Irishman for 4 days (Hi Sean) He was amazing,I think he could do any Marathon with ease, an inspiration to us 70 yr,also lots of fun to walk with...........:)......Vicrev

I walked with an 81 yr Irishman for 4 days (Hi Sean) He was amazing,I think he could do any Marathon with ease, an inspiration to us 70 yr,also lots of fun to walk with...........:)......Vicrev
Hope for us young folk yet, off on sept 18th, my 7th in 4 years, 80 a good few years to go yet, I knew the 99 year old Irishman who walked sarria to Santiago and was still cycling till he went to camino in heaven at 103. Buen camino all

David,

I DID finish (at 82+) in six weeks and a day and carried my pack the entire way. There was doctor from Toronto whom I had lunch with who was 83. It helped that I also arrived without a blister! Maybe I'll try it at 90 with a daypack and Xacotrans!

So often on the camino I have seen people talk about how far they have walked and how old they are. Beside them will be someone who has walked much further and is at least 10 years older.

Alan

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Oh, you WILL return, Annelise.
Mind you, I probably won't talk to you, as you're in the 2nd form and I'm in the upper 6th!!
Once Christmas is over I shall start booking flights etc for the Camino Ingles trip in May/June.
God bless you on your caminos ......

Congratulations to all over 80s who have or intend to walk. You are survivors! To reach such an age and still have the mental as well as the physical strength is wonderful. May I and others be so fortunate when we have those extra few years.

We have had lots of posts about 60 and over, and I am very curious whether there are many 80 years old and over pelegrinos.
I walked every step last year from Somport to Santiago plus a small part of the Arles Camino, a total of 925 kms in 52 days, at the age of 80, and I did hear on the grapevine about an Italian doctor 86 and his wife of 84 who were walking but I did not know how far.
Next year, health being OK, I hope to walk the Via de la Plata, my third Camino.
I must add that I do not wish to start a competition, which is not the spirit of the Camino, but I am just curious. David
David, you are amazing!

2012 in Santa Catalina de Somoza I spend a night and day in the company of an 82 year old Texan and his daughter. He out walked us all. Amazing pilgrim. Then, the last few days to Santiago, I was adopted by Stuart, and 81 year young Scott. He thought me to be peculiar, I knew he was heaven send. I stuck with me and coaxed me on when I thought I could not walk another step. Without him, I would not have made it to Santiago, in time for my 60th birthday. So glad I met them, now I know I will be walking the Caminos for a long time to come.

Hello Gittiharre,

The segment doesn't need to end in Santiago. Would consider, however, a segment on any of the routes that might sound do-able for me is a consideration (please read previous posts above since I have some limitations but did well on the Sarria/Santiago segment). It would also have to have some traffic since I'll be alone.

I'd like to look into your suggestions but have lent my books and maps to a friend so if you can locate and provide some info on your suggestions would be appreiated. I'm not familiar with them.

The start would be not too difficult to get to, and at the end If I can get to Santiago from wherever I stop that would also be okay. I would consider any of the routes but prefer not to spend too much time on the Sarria/Santiago segment. Thanks.

Hi Kobi, so sorry, I seem to have lost that thread back then, I wasn't ignoring you, have you got a route sorted? Kind regards, Gitti

Last edited by a moderator:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
WE don't stop walking because we get old….. we get old if we stop walking ……;)

I talk to people 45 to 100 ! YES 100 yrs old….. on a daily basis in my job…… THEY know the secret to life …..

The GGG CLUB…….. GET up …. GET going…. GET OUT….:rolleyes: …… NEVER EVER GIVE UP ! :cool:

The GGG Club? A pub I drink in is called the Giffard. I along with two other over 60s (yes I know the thread is about over 80s, but we aspire) are known as the GOGs (Giffard Old G...s complete as you see fit). We spend more time travelling and enjoying life than the rest put together I think. Lang may our lungs reek.

I walked the Camino Norte last year. On the penultimate night before Santiago, I had dinner with a wonderful lady of 82. She only discovered about the Camino in hospital when she was having a double hip replacement. Read an article in a magazine. Three years on she walked the entire Camino Norte (slowly!). She was in amazing shape and I felt privileged to have met her.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My husband Max walked it last year, Sept. to Oct. 2013 (53 days) at the age of 82, we met another 80 year old and an 83 year old AND a 90 year old!! Yes he really was 90. Depending on health and condition, there is no reason to feel that being in your 80's means you shouldn't walk the Camino. Max was rather concerned that he might be "biting off more than he could chew" because we didn't hear too much about people that age walking. He did fine, and I think this is a great thread to encourage people of all ages to dream.

Maxfrom MOO …
"I think this is a great thread to encourage people of all ages to dream."

Thank-you for that line :) … It means so much … I am NOT close to my 80s…. but … well... I will not complete the sentence… your sentence is enough … thank-you XX

"what then? shall we sit idly down and say the night has come; it is no longer day? The night hath not yet come;
...For age is opportunity no less than youth itself, though in another dress, and as the evening twilight fades away the sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.
"

Morituri Salutamus
, 1875, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Dennis Wolfberg: "There's one advantage in being 102. There's no peer pressure."

My husband Max walked it last year, Sept. to Oct. 2013 (53 days) at the age of 82, we met another 80 year old and an 83 year old AND a 90 year old!! Yes he really was 90. Depending on health and condition, there is no reason to feel that being in your 80's means you shouldn't walk the Camino. Max was rather concerned that he might be "biting off more than he could chew" because we didn't hear too much about people that age walking. He did fine, and I think this is a great thread to encourage people of all ages to dream.
We MUST have seen each other somewhere along the way! Sept 12 - Oct 26!

I’ve just discovered this thread and now feel totally embarrassed at worrying about my little back-aches and pains (and I’m early 50’s). I’m even considering encouraging my dad to come next time (81). I took him to Cambodia last year and he climbed every temple I threw at him!!
I’d love to keep reading from those ‘over 80s’ who have walked any of the camino routes. Such inspiration!
Cheers, grace

We walked for several days last fall in occasional contract with an 82 year old Australian woman walking with her daughter. She fell and broke her arm on the first or second day out, but carried on, undaunted, with her arm in cast and a sling. My wife and I, 66 and 63, would run into them evenings, sometimes joining them for a drink. They dropped us somewhere west of Bercianos - passed us while we were taking a break and we never did catch up.

Karl

My inspirational friend 'Little John' will be 80 next year. He has hiked almost every Camino and Via Francigena route, did the Annapurna circuit last year (said it wasn't at all difficult) and hiked to Machu Michu in June which he said was very difficult.
I thought I was going to be one of the old guys on the Camino last year (I turned 70 at O'Cebreiro) until I met "Little John." My wife and I met met him at Orisson on our first night last August. Despite a fall coming down the hill from Col de Lepoeder which resulted in a nasty gash on his leg, he soon left us in the dust. We last saw him and shared a cup of coffee with him in Zariquiegui before the final climb up to the Alto de Perdon. What a character, and what an inspiration!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
It felt good to think I was the oldest when I was walking. It feels even better now to know I wasn't!

My step-dad turns 90 this year; he still plays golf and runs on a tread mill. I'd love to see him on the Camino. I'm working on it.

So often on the camino I have seen people talk about how far they have walked and how old they are. Beside them will be someone who has walked much further and is at least 10 years older. Alan Be brave. Life is joyous.
Quite correct. I don't know what all this fuss is about. I'm 110 years old next year and plan to walk the entire Camino Frances in around 8 days.
No problem!
:rolleyes:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hearing about you is such inspiration to me. Health being ok, I am planning to walk the Camino Frances again for my 70th birthday. My husband will then be 77 yrs old when we walk.

Hearing about you is such inspiration to me. Health being ok, I am planning to walk the Camino Frances again for my 70th birthday. My husband will then be 77 yrs old when we walk.
You'll both be fine.
You are such a youngster ..... if we were in secondary school, I wouldn't talk to you - I'd be in the 6th form, and you'd just be joining the school down in the 2nd form!
Buen camino!

You'll both be fine.
You are such a youngster ..... if we were in secondary school, I wouldn't talk to you - I'd be in the 6th form, and you'd just be joining the school down in the 2nd form!
Buen camino!

Quite correct. I don't know what all this fuss is about. I'm 110 years old next year and plan to walk the entire Camino Frances in around 8 days.
No problem!
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately. Stephen seems to have missed my point. The post was meant as a serious warning to people who wanted to brag about their camino, and how good they were.Well, maybe they are, but there is always someone who has done better, and a dose of modesty is usually best.

Alan

Hi All

Great thread. I had the privilege of walking the Frances with my father in 2007 in memory of my mum and Dad's second wife. He was 80 at the time. We started in St Jean. Dad walked the entire way including two 37 km days - one of which was over O Cebriero to Triacastela when accommodation was in short supply. I, on the other hand, hurt my knees near Viana and spent from there to Burgos on the bus each day meeting Dad in whichever town he would reach that day.

The further we went the more famous Dad become. The daily question became "How old are you?". Each time the answer was "Wow". The support we received was awesome. Dad got very tired towards the end, but never complained, just accepted whatever came along and kept going forwards. A real inspiration.

It was an incredible feeling to sit outside the cathedral in Santiago and contemplate what we had achieved.

Buen camino to all.

Brian

I am 80, female, third generation Japanese Canadian. I walked alone from Sarria to Santiago in late May early June taking twice as long to walk half the distance daily of most walkers. I did not train but walk about an hour a day. I took good advice from veteran walkers on this forum regarding clothing and equipment, and the philosophy to walk with no expectations, be independent and to enjoy.

My replaced knees made it possible to walk -- descents were difficult. I have arthritic hands and feet but they held out to Santiago and home. I had luggage forwarding and accommodations arranged, I could not have done it otherwise. I was lost and found wandering in the centre of Santiago by a group I had met previously and joined them the following day in the awe inspiring Cathedral where I had been many years ago by auto. At a small creek a young German treated my blister, on the way to Arzua a young man from Brazil walked for hours with me in the heat, both of us suffering from an allergic reaction to pollen. The four Irish girls, two who stayed at some of the same hotels turned out to have an indirect connection with me. The walk was one of tranquility and peace, with joyful encounters with many fellow Camino travellers.

All being well, I hope to walk a short segment of one of the Caminos next year. If not, all I have to do is close my eyes and I’m there. Thanks to you all who encourage us to walk the Camino no matter how little or how far, no matter how old.

Koby
Koby,
Firstly, many congratulations on your achievement. Thank you for this post which has inspired me. I am 80 and had planned to walk alone from Sarria last October. My husband became ill a few weeks before I planned to start so I had to cancel, I have been thinking about trying again in October this year and reading your story has given me a lot of encouragement. Did you use taxis to get to your albergue/hotel? Did you encounter any particular problems with this? My plan is to do exactly as you did i.e. to walk slowly and short distances each day. Did you have any "rest days" and how long did you take to complete the 100 kms? Any hints or advice would be very welcome. Once again, congratulations to you. You are an inspiration to any seniors who may be thinking about it and perhaps a little anxious. Thank you.
Breda

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Finally, an update from me -

Breda's Camino 2019
At the end of October, 2019 I had the good fortune to walk part of the Camino de Santiago. For me it was a very special opportunity, since for several years I had in mind to attempt it one day. Of course, before doing so I had many questions and doubts. Would it be possible at my age? What would happen if I fell? Could I try it alone at 81? I am no athlete and not an experienced walker. I knew my limitations and that I could only walk short distances, slowly and unhurriedly every day.
Finally, I decided to walk part of the French Way from Sarria to Santiago (115 km). It is the minimum distance required to acquire the Compostela (certificate of completion). I did not intend to sleep in shared dormitories or carry heavy luggage. So I used the services of a company to book my accommodation and organize the transport of my luggage between hostels.
What were my reasons for doing it? Each person has their own personal motivations. Some do it for religious reasons. Others are looking for a challenge or an adventure. I simply wanted to get away from everyday routine, do something different when I turned 80.
From Sarria the Way goes through rural Galicia, a pleasant, undulating, green landscape, very similar to rural Ireland where I grew up. The Camino takes us through small villages in contact with the rural life of the past. Sometimes we are walking through forests of centuries-old oaks and chestnuts. At other times we pass by fields and tilled lands. The countryside is dotted with horreos (raised granaries) and there are many cruceros (ancient tall crosses) along the route. Most importantly for pilgrims, there are the yellow guiding arrows and way markers (mojones) which point us in the right direction. One other thing to mention. You will see from time to time piles of small stones (cairns) sometimes at the foot of a cross or placed on top of the waymarkers or on other raised surfaces. Traditionally they symbolically represent unburdening oneself of cares and anxieties. Some people write messages on them.
Doing this journey was an interesting experience. I enjoyed meeting pilgrims from many different countries, the friendly hospitality of the local community, the landscape, the gastronomy. I made my decision to walk alone but there were times when I felt lonely in the evening and when eating alone and I did appreciate it when other people asked me to join them. The constant rain was a nuisance too but to be expected in November. The pilgrimage has not changed my life but there is a certain sense of satisfaction in having accomplished it at my age and despite the constant rain. I did it my way and I feel really lucky to have had the opportunity thanks to the support of my family who looked after their dad so well in my absence.

ps I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ivar and all contributors for this wonderful forum which I found so helpful when planning and continue to enjoy "dipping in" every day. Little did any of us know how in 2020 times were going to change so drastically for all of us! I feel so very lucky to have had this wonderful experience and would love the opportunity to repeat it one day.

Buen Camino a todos!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back