Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

a blog and album from Camino Madrid Sep/Oct 2012

When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Past OR future Camino
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18Norte
Just read your excellent blog Una and loved the photos. Now I am thinking about the Camino Madrid for next year. So many choices!!
Heather

Roger Hogstrom

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2001 and 2006, Via de la plata 2007,2010,2017,2019. CdM 3 times Ruta de la lana (2021
Loved your photos from camino de Madrid. I walked in june this year. Walking again with a friend next year.

Roger from Sweden

unadara

Is it not wonderful to be able to think next year I will walk the Portugues, or as Laurie recommends, Madrid to Leon, Salvador to oviedo, Primitivo to Lugo or transfer to Invierno at Ponferrada.My years ahead are filled Thank God. I also took a better camera with me this time and have no regrets. It sat easily on my waist band and was not heavy but much better quality photos. I love the "solitude". It is hard to explain to those at home who don't understand.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads