• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD A Cafe con Leche in these Virus times

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you! I so miss Santiago and its outdoor cafe seats.

This morning in León, went into bar, with a mask, used Gel then ordered my cafe con leche, with Tortilla and Juice, 1.20 Euros, sat down outside , drank and ate it, returned used utensils to bar and washed my hands with Gel once again

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I had a coffee in Santiago today... here are the instructions I had to follow:
Thank you for this Ivar. Very interesting and practical. I really appreciate your updates. One of my favorite coffee places in Santiago. My wife and I spent some happy times there last October. Few people around now. I will not travel this year 😷😢

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Next, please show having a vino tinto.
Then, ice cream. It will make me feel better and my waistline won’t expand from lack of walking it off!
Gracias, Ivar! So happy for you and for Spain!
Lynn

thank-you for this, we will miss the Camino this year. one point most Canadians bank and credit cards have tap to pay, and I am finding many of the cafes, restaurants, and bars here in Calgary Canada have similar protocols in place.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Same here in Brittany ! It s not a big deal
After all and one get s used to that easily .. gets more difficult when the place is packed with people though

Ivar,gracias for all the information,the cafe looks so good.This is the new now,and we all have to accepted it,as the virus still with us. Saludos.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This is great. I wish the US were doing more. Thanks for sharing.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Same as in France, then. Except nobody is paying much attention outside the big cities. And guess what, fewer people are getting ill.
Most people are staying a metre apart and washing their hands. Some are wearing masks. Campsites quiet, road traffic as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back