• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A Camino at home on St James Day

clearskiescamino

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to mention...
Since a trip to Spain is out of the question this year, I walked a while with some pilgrim friends at home in Dublin. It was the first time I had seen them since lockdown in March.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Since a trip to Spain is out of the question this year, I walked a while with some pilgrim friends at home in Dublin. It was the first time I had seen them since lockdown in March.

Thank you for this. I was struggling this morning and it was very cheering.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
Wonderful to read this account of your walk @clearskies ! As I looked at the photos, I realized that I met you during an enjoyable visit in the Camino Information Centre at the Church of St. James when I was in Dublin a year ago end of June :) Hope you are well!

Last edited:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.