• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

a Coruna accommodations

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Gronze is a good resource for infrastructure things, like lodging information, on a Camino. Here's some of their suggestions for A Coruna.

Are you starting your Pilgrimage in A Coruna, or is this a layover on the way to starting from Ferrol?

I have stayed in two different hostales on A Coruña. Hostal Roma and Hostal Alborán. The room in Hostal Roma was more spacious, but Hostal Alborán had a better location and a more modern look.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Gronze is a good resource for infrastructure things, like lodging information, on a Camino. Here's some of their suggestions for A Coruna.

Are you starting your Pilgrimage in A Coruna, or is this a layover on the way to starting from Ferrol?
This is a layover for starting the Camino dos Faros

Layover for start of Camino dos Faros

I stayed at Hostal Alboran in May 2019 and found it as Trecile said: in a great location and with a more modern look.

I have stayed in two different hostales on A Coruña. Hostal Roma and Hostal Alborán. The room in Hostal Roma was more spacious, but Hostal Alborán had a better location and a more modern look.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I will be walking my first ever camino this September and have chosen the Camino Ingles. The Inca Trail is the only other multi-day hike I have ever done and is roughly the same length in terms of...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back