Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

A couple albergues not on the CF list

BShea

Past OR future Camino
(9/2013) Le Puy
(5/2015) CF
(5/2016) Le Puy
(5/2017) CF
(9/2017) Le Puy
(9/2019) RL Stevenson
Zariquiegui:
La Posada d'Ardogi closed a while ago. A new albergue opened up in it's place last summer:
El Albergue de Zariquiegui, c/San Andres 16, tel: 670 360 888 / 677 536 783. @elalberguedezariquiegui.com

Granon:
La Casa de Sonrisas was closed on 20 may 2017 because her mother is sick. Not sure when she will open again. There is another albergue that is not on the list, nor does it have an albergue sign. Sorry, I don't have contact info. It's called El Cuartel and all the locals can direct you there. (It formerly housed the military police, thus the name) Very clean, 10€ per night including sheets, comforter and a towel. 3€ all you can eat breakfast.

Edit: Just had the best meal I've had in Spain at Arancones, Tosantos. Highly recommend! Mine was vegetarian but the carnivores with me loved theirs as well.

Last edited:
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

alhartman

2005-2017 Delightful 346 days in Spain and France.
Past OR future Camino
Both are shown on Gronze; and both available thru booking.com. Because is is web based and seems to update so well, and is so easy to use, Gronze has become my go resource to find a bed. Used it extensively this time last year to make reservations.
Now great food is a real diamond to find!! I wish there were an equivalent of Gronze for cafe con leche, tortillas, and menu del dia!!

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads