• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A Daily Devotional

FourSeasons

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2013, 2016, 2019, 2024
I happened upon a book I’ve not touched in a while. My curiosity lead me to open it just to see what today’s devotional was. I felt compelled to share it. Buen Camino ☺️

August 8
I speak to you from the deepest Heaven. You hear Me in the depth of your being. Deep calls into deep. You are blessed to hear Me so directly. Never take this privilege for granted. The best response is a heart overflowing with gratitude. I am training you to cultivate a thankful mind-set. This is like building your house on a firm rock, where life’s storms cannot shake you. As you learn these lessons, you are to teach them to others. I will open up the way before you, one step at a time.
52FADE8D-8E5E-4E2A-A9F8-289FC2C8C316.jpeg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have it! On my first Camino I went to tear out the days that would cover my journey. I was departing in late June and walking the Pyrenees on the 25-26th. If you look in that book, you will see that the 27th says "Rest with me awhile. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days." I read each day, and it was quite relevant and meaningful. I just finished another (my 5th) Camino, and I have to say that going without a devotional was far different that with. I will bring on each Camino henceforth. Thankbyou for reminding me, and causing me to get that book down off of my shelf!

I have it! On my first Camino I went to tear out the days that would cover my journey. I was departing in late June and walking the Pyrenees on the 25-26th. If you look in that book, you will see that the 27th says "Rest with me awhile. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days." I read each day, and it was quite relevant and meaningful. I just finished another (my 5th) Camino, and I have to say that going without a devotional was far different that with. I will bring on each Camino henceforth. Thankbyou for reminding me, and causing me to get that book down off of my shelf!
Congratulations on your 5th Camino and thank you for sharing the passage from the book. I'm happy to know it was meaningful and yes very relevant to that days walk. Amazing. 😎 Buen Camino! ☺️

I happened upon a book I’ve not touched in a while. My curiosity lead me to open it just to see what today’s devotional was. I felt compelled to share it. Buen Camino ☺️

August 8
I speak to you from the deepest Heaven. You hear Me in the depth of your being. Deep calls into deep. You are blessed to hear Me so directly. Never take this privilege for granted. The best response is a heart overflowing with gratitude. I am training you to cultivate a thankful mind-set. This is like building your house on a firm rock, where life’s storms cannot shake you. As you learn these lessons, you are to teach them to others. I will open up the way before you, one step at a time.
View attachment 130790
Thank you very much!🙏

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
🙏 I see many on Amazon but am not sure which of the many Jesus Calling by Sara Young you refer to. I’d appreciate the referenced book’s correct title.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
…. and a little meatier devotional “my utmost for His. highest” by Chambers. I walked last September- October… from October 1 O Cebreiro —

“Jesus took…them up on a high mountain apart by themselves… —Mark 9:2

We have all experienced times of exaltation on the mountain, when we have seen things from God’s perspective and have wanted to stay there. But God will never allow us to stay there. The true test of our spiritual life is in exhibiting the power to descend from the mountain. If we only have the power to go up, something is wrong. It is a wonderful thing to be on the mountain with God, but a person only gets there so that he may later go down….”

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back