• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

A day to be grateful

witsendwv

Camino(s) past & future
(2015)
4406D156-4A4B-41D6-9B6D-9DBD6825D554.jpeg
Today I am thankful for all the caminos that I have been able to walk with my husband, and look forward to more. I am thankful for all the advice I have received from forum members, and the help from Ivar to hold “extra baggage” when we needed. You will all be part of our dinner prayer of grace. I wish everyone good health and a wonderful year of pilgrimage ahead. 😀 Ultreia

witsendwv

Camino(s) past & future
(2015)
While we do try to be grateful during the entire year sometimes we get way too busy to remember, so it truly is wonderful that we have a day of thanks that helps us to slow down, pay attention and be thankful for all we have. We are grateful for all of you.

yesshesaid

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2019)
About to hit midnight east coast US. I’m grateful for having discovered the Camino for myself, for the collective wisdom of this form, and for the continued journey.
Thanks for all these posts--I am so grateful for you all, for the camino, and for the fleeting glimpse on the camino of the person I was meant to be. That's something to chase!

Adelina

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances - s'2018- Astorga to Santiago
Camino Frances - s' 2019- St Jean to Carrion
It's never too late to give thanks!

Bala

Veteran member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances: SJPdP-Burgos, (2015); Burgos-Sarria (2018); Sarria-Santiago (2018).
Frances (2020)
It's never too late to give thanks!
Right you are! I'm thankful for this forum, thankful I made the pilgrimage to Santiago, thankful for my family and friends, thankful for my health, and thankful that I'm fit enough to plan to go back to the Camino next year.

Oh, yes. And thankful that I learned how to make Tarta de Santiago! 😋😄

Advertisement

Booking.com