• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Casa Ivar A few words from me in Santiago today

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Ivar,

In the statistics provided by the Pilgrim's Office with regard to pilgrim status, a large number of pilgrims are referred to as 'liberales'. I have looked at a number of dictionaries and can't find anything other than 'liberals'. Do you know what it means?

Hi Ivar,

In the statistics provided by the Pilgrim's Office with regard to pilgrim status, a large number of pilgrims are referred to as 'liberales'. I have looked at a number of dictionaries and can't find anything other than 'liberals'. Do you know what it means?
Liberated? Freed?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Ivar,

Not sure and open to correction, but I seem to remember it from the pilgrims office as self employed professional?? There are a limited number of loose employment status options used to enter pilgrim statistics on the database.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks for that everyone. Self-employed might be closest....

My understanding is "self-employed" in professions such as medical doctor, lawyer...
Common characteristics : advanced university degrees, on their own, setting up their own fares, in some limited professional areas.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.