• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

A Happy Christmas to you all

David

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 2005 from Moissac, France.
Hello All - known friends, virtual friends ... we pilgrims all ... wishing you a Merry Christmas

- this Video my Christmas present to you - sound right up now!!

And if I can say this without contravening forum rules .... dear friend, if you happen to be alone at this time just walk into your local church, belief not necessary - good people there and you will be made welcome.

May the Good God bless you all - in your hearts and in your homes, Peace xxxx

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hello All - known friends, virtual friends ... we pilgrims all ... wishing you a Merry Christmas

And if I can say this without contravening forum rules .... dear friend, if you happen to be alone at this time just walk into your local church, belief not necessary - good people there and you will be made welcome.

In the words of my forefathers
Beannachta na Nollaig agus siochain san athbhlian daoibh go leir.
Philip

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Thank you for such a heartwarming holiday message. Merry Christmas and may God bless you and yours as well!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Wonderful, thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and blessings to all. Buen Camino x

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Back