• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

A massive thanks to Ivar.

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese "2015" missed one day. Portuguese "May 2016" ."2019" April/ May Portuguese Senda Litoral
Today I made some purchases from the store while sitting in the sun and combining with dirty glasses I selected two incorrect items. I only realised when I saw the confirmation email when the sun went in.
I sent a message to Ivar and two minutes later an amended email popped up withe correct items.
No that is what you call service.
Over the years I have purchased a number of items and most have arrived as if posted in the next town.
I have used the luggage store twice so have been lucky to meet Ivar in person , he is always smiling and happy to chat in what must be a busy life running the forum.
Again a massive thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Today I made some purchases from the store while sitting in the sun and combining with dirty glasses I selected two incorrect items. I only realised when I saw the confirmation email when the sun went in.
I sent a message to Ivar and two minutes later an amended email popped up withe correct items.
No that is what you call service.
Over the years I have purchased a number of items and most have arrived as if posted in the next town.
I have used the luggage store twice so have been lucky to meet Ivar in person , he is always smiling and happy to chat in what must be a busy life running the forum.
Again a massive thanks.
Yes, I had the good fortune to meet Ivar in 2014. He is an incredibly pleasant and happy man

De acuerdo!! Thank you so much for maintaining this forum and for everything you do!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Back