Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A new buff for a new camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Buen camino, Nick and Wendy, looking forward to hear how it goes. Either in real time or afterwards, you choose. :)

You know, this post reminded me that I learned on my last camino that LT is still sending out the graffiti buff. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-buff.80/
I have had two of them and lost them both, the first on day 2 of the Olvidado, and the second a little later, on the way to Finisterre or Muxia. I always think they look like such a good piece of equipment, though I can't manage to hang onto it.

Buen camino, Nick and Wendy, looking forward to hear how it goes. Either in real time or afterwards, you choose. :)

You know, this post reminded me that I learned on my last camino that LT is still sending out the graffiti buff. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-buff.80/
I have had two of them and lost them both, the first on day 2 of the Olvidado, and the second a little later, on the way to Finisterre or Muxia. I always think they look like such a good piece of equipment, though I can't manage to hang onto it.

If you ask nicely maybe you'll get one before your next Camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Thanks Laurie! I will only have my phone with me as a writing tool, so I will try to provide live updates but they won't be extensive. If nothing else we can talk about it and your Camino Mozárabe over a bottle of red the next time you're in Lisbon!

And in case you want to pick up a buff the next time you're here, El Corte Inglés has Camino-themed ones, although there were only three different ones today, not as many as there were last year.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have one of LTfit's original Camino graffiti Buffs. They rock! This design is not available through the Buff wear company or any local shop. You can only obtain them from LT if she is still selling them. The link in Peregrina2000s post will take you to the earlier subject forum post.

They are attention getters and conversation starters wherever you go. Other pilgrims recognize it right way and always ask me where I got it.

I have one of LTfit's original Camino graffiti Buffs. They rock! This design is not available through the Buff wear company or any local shop. You can only obtain them from LT if she is still selling them. The link in Peregrina2000s post will take you to the earlier subject forum post.

They are attention getters and conversation starters wherever you go. Other pilgrims recognize it right way and always ask me where I got it.

Thanks @t2andreo for your endorsement! A Canadian Camino group made a large order and I purchased a bunch to have on hand. Just sent one out to another Forum member today.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
This is the one available through the Forum Resources section:
DSC_0495.JPG

1527006489014168727906-jpg.42777

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Yup, the design, immediately above is the original LTFit design fro several years ago. I just checked my personal copy. Ok, maybe they are NOT so unique anymore. But, they are only available here.

The design is original, and is based on a photograph of the now infamous graffiti on the Camino Frances. The name of the underpass where it appears escapes me, but I can still see it in my mind's eye from my two trips...:rolleyes:

Great job Lee!

Also, there are perhaps 10-12 Camino specific designs now available. Until recently, they were only available when in Spain, and possibly Portugal. However, I discovered that the international Buff Wear site offers SOME of these these designs online:

http://www.buffwear.com/new-ss18-adult-headwear/ss18-camino-santiago-collection

Ivar offers many of these designs in the Casa Ivar shop, including designs not available from Buffwear.com The prices are the same and Ivar ships worldwide.

Hope this helps.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Interesting thing is that I had been ordering the Camino de Santiago Graffiti special design Buff for Forum members and Friends of the Camino groups for about 3 years when Buff decided to bring out their own versions. I can't help but wonder if they got the idea from me as I had ordered 100's over the years.
Maybe just a coincidence :)

Bumping an old topic. Junglegirl lost her beloved camino buff a few days ago - the blue 'peregrino' one, the same as the one Camino Chris posted a picture of a few posts up. It seems like it's out of stock everywhere now (including at the forum shop) - anyone have any tips for where to buy it online, preferably that can ship to Portugal by Christmas?!

Edit: Found one at buffmalta.com.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Glad you found her a replacement buff, Jungleboy, but it's a bummer for me...I was gonna offer mine up for sale... $100 US and was hoping you'd bite since it's Christmas and the perfect gift! ;) :D:p

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back