• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A new YouTube Video Camino - April and May 2008

Dale

If anyone feels that they need a Camino fix I've just uploaded a video of my DVD Slide Show. Pictures taken as I walked the Camino from Sauveterre de Bearn in the French Basque Country to Santiago this past April and May. It runs for 10 minutes 55 seconds. :lol:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8qzUDgRVU

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Re: A new YouTube Camino Video

Dale, that is an outstanding compilation of iconic shots from the camino!

Thanks for taking the time to put it together. Oliver Schroer's camino music is a compelling and perfect counterfoil to the beautiful images and I especially liked the sound effects of footsteps, cowbells and so on.

Great job, wonderful memories.
I'm ready to go again. (Maybe next year!)

Re: A new YouTube Camino Video

Thanks Kevin it was a pleasure to do and especially to walk. I'm thinking about my next Camino too, I want to do it in the Autumn sometime maybe 2010.

For those of us who don't know the story of Oliver Schroer this is a link to his website once there you click on the photo of Oliver to enter the website. I would also like to suggest that you consider making a small donation to the Scholarship which has been established in his memory.

http://www.oliverschroer.com/

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back