Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

A question to Moniek

Martin

Hallo Moniek,
in Santiago de Compostela you asked me, if I would come back to el camino. I answered: " I don`t know".
Meanwhile my heart told me, to come back to el camino in autumn and to walk with you on el camino from Santiago to Fisterra. Please ask your heart and give me an answer.
Muchos recuerdos
from Martin :wink:

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

A few of us have been following @JabbaPapa on his epic, covid-interrupted camino from his home in Monte Carlo. He arrives in Santiago tomorrow, Tuesday, on day 266(!) of his camino, which has...
I originally was going to do two caminos but after I got done with the Frances a few days ago I really don’t feel like hiking another Camino. My flight back is Nov 4 and I tried to change it but...
Looking at the official Oficina de Peregrino website it shows only 1774 compostelas issued for September. There were 85,842 issued in August, 67,734 issued in July, and 58,012 issued in June...