• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

a return to the RV

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
at the airport heading to Portugal to do the RV again. A year ago I did it with two of my six kiddos... this time with just the hubby!!!!!
I’ve done several Caminos solo, two with kids... and now “ just us”.
Super excited to share this beautiful hike with him. His first European hike with me!
I’ll be blogging and sharing on
shefollowsshells.blogspot.com
Neve

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Neve,
May you both share a wonder filled journey!
if by chance you continue up to Setubel and Palmela there is a wonderful Order of Santiago chapel within the Palmela pousada/castle complex. Don't miss it. Give the delightful carved scallop shells a love pat for me. Coastal views and never-ceasing wind are also superb.

Carpe diem, Bom caminho and, in the truest sense, Ultreia!

Margaret

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
at the airport heading to Portugal to do the RV again. A year ago I did it with two of my six kiddos... this time with just the hubby!!!!!
I’ve done several Caminos solo, two with kids... and now “ just us”.
Super excited to share this beautiful hike with him. His first European hike with me!
I’ll be blogging and sharing on
shefollowsshells.blogspot.com
Neve
Great!!!
I was very much enjoying your blog with your three daughters. Was it last year??? And will follow your blog now also with great interest.

Bom Caminho!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back