• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A third video from the Le Puy route, Cahors - Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port

bjorgts

Time of past OR future Camino
In Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003
Here comes my third - and last - video from the Le Puy route. It shows our hike from Cahors to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. Many nice places along the way: Lauzerte, Moissac, Auvillar, Romieu, Navarrenx and many more.

My first video from this route: Le Puy - Conques Part 2/9. I also have a video from Cluny to Le Puy: Cluny - Le Puy Part 1/9. Our journey did not stop in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. We continued in the Pyrenees: GR10 Pyrenees, Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port - Hendaye/Irun, Part 5/9. Then Camino Norte: Irun - Santander, Part 6/9. Santander - Luarca, Part 7/9. Luarca - Santiago, Part 8/9. Santiago - Muxia - Finisterre, Part 9/9.
For more photo-videos, see my channel:

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Here comes my third - and last - video from the Le Puy route. It shows our hike from Cahors to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. Many nice places along the way: Lauzerte, Moissac, Auvillar, Romieu, Navarrenx and many more.

My first video from this route: Le Puy - Conques Part 2/9. I also have a video from Cluny to Le Puy: Cluny - Le Puy Part 1/9. Our journey did not stop in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. We continued in the Pyrenees: GR10 Pyrenees, Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port - Hendaye/Irun, Part 5/9. Then Camino Norte: Irun - Santander, Part 6/9. Santander - Luarca, Part 7/9. Luarca - Santiago, Part 8/9. Santiago - Muxia - Finisterre, Part 9/9.

Music from Cahors is wonderful,
Where, Who ????

We return in 3 weeks to commence again in Le Puy , going only as far as Auvillar this time .
Your video shows the reason why we have returned on three occasions.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment. It's nice to hear that someone likes my videos.

You can always find a list at the end of the videos, telling which music is used. On this video it says:
Tchaikovsky: Romeo & Juliet, Overture.
Chopin: Nocturne In Ess-dur.
Debussy: Preludes, Book 1, L 117- La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin.
Mendelssohn: Songs Without Words, Book 5, Op. 62 - 6, Spring Song.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I enjoyed your video very much. Beautiful photography! Based on this one, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your others. I love following those on the less-travelled paths.

Thank you very much! Makes me happy! You can see the address of my channel and my videos below. The last one I've posted is from Via Augusta, Cadiz - Sevilla. For sure a "less-travelled" camino. I hope to make more videos when the fall comes, because I have walked several caminos more, and have a lot of pictures to use.

enjoyable video--walking via podiensis later this summer

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back