• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

A very friendly send-off

Magwood

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
See signature line for links to daily posts to blogs from many caminos
I've just returned home from a joint birthday/buen camino surprise party. My lovely friends catered for themselves with a fabulous aray of delectable goodies and lots of bottles of cava (my friends know me so well!)

Amongst the presents I received was this delicious buen camino cake and a specially commissioned t-shirt.

I'm due to set off on my third camino along the Mozárabe route from Málaga on Wednesday 8 April, and really appreciate such a hearty send-off. image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
That is wonderful! Buen Camino Magwood!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I've just returned home from a joint birthday/buen camino surprise party. My lovely friends catered for themselves with a fabulous aray of delectable goodies and lots of bottles of cava (my friends know me so well!)

Amongst the presents I received was this delicious buen camino cake and a specially commissioned t-shirt.

I'm due to set off on my third camino along the Mozárabe route from Málaga on Wednesday 8 April, and really appreciate such a hearty send-off. View attachment 17568View attachment 17568

View attachment 17570
It is great that people do this for some one. Wish you a Buen Camino, Peter.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
What wonderful friends you have Maggie - so thoughtful and generous to give you the surprise party with all the delicious treats and your lovely gifts.

Was the cake a fruit cake? Please post a photo of the cut cake ... if there's some left! ;)

Buen Camino Maggie and take joy in every step -

Cheers - Jenny

Bom Caminho - and what lovely sentiments expressed in sweets and fibers! very best wishes - and much health and well being on the way. looking forward to your fine photos ... (which you will hopefully share - hint,hint :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Back