Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

A Video about my Camino

Past OR future Camino
[Camino Francés - June 2013]
[South Downs Way - June 2014]
[Annapurna Circuit - April 2015]
I walked the Camino de Santiago all the way from SJPDP and even walked on to Finisterre in June 2013. Ever since that amazing experience my love for adventure has grown, but I haven't been able to add any new travelling experiences to the mix. On the 1st of June 2014 (exactly 1 year after I started the Camino) I'll leave for another adventure: hitchhiking through the U.K. and Ireland.

In the past year I've watched this video several times. I love to edit small clips into one bigger video, and it's the perfect way to remember my journey. I thought it was about time I shared this with other pilgrims, I'm curious what you guys think.

(I hope it works...)

- Ramon

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

ksam

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Portuguese '08, Frances '11, del Norte '14, Invierno '16, Ingles '17, Primitivo October 2018
I walked the Camino de Santiago all the way from SJPDP and even walked on to Finisterre in June 2013. Ever since that amazing experience my love for adventure has grown, but I haven't been able to add any new travelling experiences to the mix. On the 1st of June 2014 (exactly 1 year after I started the Camino) I'll leave for another adventure: hitchhiking through the U.K. and Ireland.

In the past year I've watched this video several times. I love to edit small clips into one bigger video, and it's the perfect way to remember my journey. I thought it was about time I shared this with other pilgrims, I'm curious what you guys think.

(I hope it works...)

- Ramon
Hola Ramon...what happened...it ain't up for viewing!! Not sure what the issue is...perhaps Facebook???

clearskies

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Francés - 2011 to 2018
Camino Portugués - 2018, 2019, April 2021
Celtic Camino - 2019

(I hope it works...)

- Ramon

You might need to upload it to youtube or vimeo so we can see it. Facebook seems to be the problem here ;)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads