• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

A Village to Village Guide to Hiking the Camino de Santiago [Paid] 4-01-2017

No permission to buy ($16.95)

Yallah

Camino Guidebooks (Village to Village)
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Finisterre, Portugués, Norte, Primitivo, Inglés
Yallah submitted a new resource:

A Village to Village Guide to Hiking the Camino de Santiago - Camino Francés and Finisterre

Since medieval times, more than a million pilgrims have followed the Way of St. James across northern Spain take a journey on the Camino de Santiago and become a part of this ongoing story.

Hiking the Camino de Santiago contains all the information you need to walk the 800km (500 miles) Camino Francés and 90km (55 miles) Camino Finisterre.
  • Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day s walk, GPS files online
  • 100+ detailed city and town maps to make sure...

Read more about this resource...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hola,
My guess is this is a good buy. I got the one for Jesus Trail and other walks in the area of Holy Land. It worked well. I mention it to people here at home and also on my short recent visit on Via de la Plata.
I planned to wait and get the Norte guide from same authors but I succmbed to Cicerone......but I'm sure Anna & David will e-mail me a discount coupon!!!
Buen Camino,
Brian.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I prefer this guide to Brierly (I bought both). The maps seemed a little better and there was a little less "guided spirituality" (I prefer to make my own way in this regard). Mine rode in the front left pocket of typical nylon hiking pants with no trouble all the way to Santiago. I do wonder if there is an update available. As far as I can tell, the most recent edition is 2014, and a lot has changed since then.

Yallah updated A Village to Village Guide to Hiking the Camino de Santiago with a new update entry:

Camino de Santiago (Village to Village Guide): Camino Frances: St Jean - Santiago - Finisterre

Now fully updated in 2017, 20% lighter and 30% thinner!

This Village to Village Guide to the Camino de Santiago is a comprehensive guidebook to walking the Way of Saint James, from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Santiago de Compostela (the Camino Frances), and also the Camino Finisterre to Muxia and Finisterre.

This Camino guidebook includes full-colour detailed topographical stage maps of each day's walk with free GPS files online; 135 detailed stage, city and town maps (now easier to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back