• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A way in Northern Europe

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
2009-2022: CFx6, CP, VdlPx2, Mozarabe, more later.
Didn't know in what category to place this, so here it is:

http://www.pilegrim.info/en/

Strange, that such an important Way, back from the Viking ages, is crossing 1/3rd of my own country...

I stumbled upon that website while searching for this story:

http://www.pilgrim.info/en/artikkel.aspx?id=714273

I intend to visit the village Covarrubias, 40 km South of Burgos, after I have reached SdC in May this year, walking from Salamanca, completing my walk from Sevilla to SdC: I did the 1st half last spring.

Oh, how I am looking forward to the joy and freedom of walking without any worries except a bed!!! :lol: And only 2 months to wait for it to happen!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
In 2009 we met a very kind man called Morten in San Juan de Ortega. His job was organising the backup transport and accommodation for the annual St Olav's way. Morton was walking the CF in early Spring "for a little break" from his day job! Now that's what I call a busman's holiday :shock:
Nell

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.