• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A wonderful walk down memory lane

Martin 888

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances ‘19 and ‘22, Camino Portuguese ‘23
As we all hunker down at home, keeping the Camino spirit alive is great therapy and we are grateful for the existence of this forum ! The link below is to a relatively new Camino Frances documentary film that has been posted on YouTube which I think is terrific. It has been created by a guy called Jacob, who I think is from Amsterdam and he is a really skilled cameraman. He doesn’t narrate the film, just the sounds of the Camino all around. So if anyone fancies sitting down and reliving the Camino Frances in a little over two hours, this is a great watch ! Enjoy !

If this link doesn’t work, just search ‘Camino Frances May/June 2019 - Jacob’ on YouTube

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
If this link doesn’t work, just search ‘Camino Frances May/June 2019 - Jacob’ on YouTube
Your link works perfectly. Thank you so much for it. The extensive photo galleries on this very forum is also an exellent source for Camino "walks". I completely agree with you about going down memory lane in these times: My plan & bookings were to start on the CF from Pamplona on April 18th, but that had to be cancelled, of course. But I keep in contact with my Spanish friend Juan (& others) who I worked with in the Pilgrim's Office May/June 2019. Happy memories from an innocent time of life, compared to today.

I'll be back!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Your link works perfectly. Thank you so much for it. The extensive photo galleries on this very forum is also an exellent source for Camino "walks". I completely agree with you about going down memory lane in these times: My plan & bookings were to start on the CF from Pamplona on April 18th, but that had to be cancelled, of course. But I keep in contact with my Spanish friend Juan (& others) who I worked with in the Pilgrim's Office May/June 2019. Happy memories from an innocent time of life, compared to today.

I'll be back!
Me too....I was booked to leave St Jean PdP on May 8th to repeat the Frances after such an amazing journey last year.....have posponed to 2021......Buen Camino !

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.