• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation from Lisbon to Santiago

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Just saw that the Via Lusitana has updated their accommodation guide. I think their website usually has the most current info.

http://www.vialusitana.org/caminho-portugues/albergues/
Laurie. Are you in contact with them ?
If so could you ask them to list the albergues on the caminha Portuges da Costa too ?

I know there are some albergues but do not know where .we saw one in Caminha and saw signs to another in. A Guarda but it seems there are more of them.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just saw that the Via Lusitana has updated their accommodation guide. I think their website usually has the most current info.

http://www.vialusitana.org/caminho-portugues/albergues/
Thank you for the update -
briefly scanned through it - they still state that the convent in Hebron opens May - October. NOT correct. I was there in May and was told it only opens in JUNE. (needless to say, I was not amused, especially since the red arrows were mostly MIA and the path there had major 'issues')
and a really good pilgrim friendly pensao in Ansiao was not mentioned (Adega Tipica -?- have to look up my files to confirm).
any suggestions who to contact to update this updated list?
thanks mucho!

The vialusitana website has a "commentarios" tab to click and I think it's pretty self explanatory. You can write to them in English, and you should definitely let them know of corrections that need to be made.
Thanks mucho. Laurie.

The vialusitana website has a "commentarios" tab to click and I think it's pretty self explanatory. You can write to them in English, and you should definitely let them know of corrections that need to be made.
Thanks mucho. Laurie.
I tried to contact them several times but never got any answer from them.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Do I need to bring my own pillow & pillow case for albergues?
Hi, Has anyone stayed in Armenteira recently? I’ve contacted Victor the Taxi to try and reserve a bunk at the Slbuergue de peregrinos. He told me to contact “ Albergue de San Ero de Armenteira”...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back