• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation in Arles for 2 nights

sharon w

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007
Camino Portugues 2009
Via Podiensis, Camino Frances, Camino Finisterre 2012
Cammino di Assisi 2014
Via Podiensis, Camino del Norte, Camino Frances(Astorga to Santiago) 2015
Aussie Camino 2016
We will have 2 nights in Arles. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good place to stay in the old city. I have looked at previous posts but wondered if there were people who have been there recently who have a recommendation.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello Sharon
I'll be in Arles in just over two weeks and I'll be staying at L'Auberge du Pelerin et du Voyager which was recommended by a friend who stayed there several years ago. He's a senior like myself so I respect his word.
Hope this helps.
bon chemin

Hello Sharon
I'll be in Arles in just over two weeks and I'll be staying at L'Auberge du Pelerin et du Voyager which was recommended by a friend who stayed there several years ago. He's a senior like myself so I respect his word.
Hope this helps.
bon chemin
Thanks Richard

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We will be in Arles September 20, and will spend 2 nights there before we start walking. We made a reservation at hotel Saint Trophime.

We will be in Arles September 20, and will spend 2 nights there before we start walking. We made a reservation at hotel Saint Trophime.
We booked the Maison du Voyageur et du Pelerin. However, in some respects we would have been better elsewhere. The steps are quite steep and are dangerous in top levels without a handrail. We are on the third floor and the bathroom is on the second floor. Downstairs smells very mouldy. Still the price is right!

Thanks Sharon
I'll be there Sunday and thanks for the heads-up. As long as there is a wall to help my jet-lagged body up the stairs I can live with the rest.
Bon chemin

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks Sharon
I'll be there Sunday and thanks for the heads-up. As long as there is a wall to help my jet-lagged body up the stairs I can live with the rest.
Bon chemin
The location is excellent. Right on the route. You can use your credential to get in free at the cloisters and the Alyscamps. They also have a nice stamp. Yesterday the lady was at the church between 5.30 and 6.30 to sell credentials and stamp them.

Most read last week in this forum

This is a general question for my curiosity. It probably should be posted in “Equipment etc” but would probably get a lot of Spain replies. I’m not bringing my emergency beacon but I did read on...
Greetings pilgrims, We are walking next September from Lourdes to Somport and would like to hear stories and adv ice about the section from Urdos to Somport, with the big incline. Is this route...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back