Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

Accommodation in Santiago Tomorrow

GailGwyn

Past OR future Camino
part Camino Frances (2013), Part Camino Norte (2014)Camino Frances (2019)Camino Portuguese (2020)
Hi. Could anyone help with ideas for 2 nights accommodation in Santiago please? We usually stay in a pilgrims room, in San Martin Pinario, but they're fully booked.

We'd like our own room with bathroom, and ideally, not too far from the Cathedral. We arrive in Santiago tomorrow (Tuesday 28th September).

Thanks in advance.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Robo

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
CF SJPDP-SdC
(May 2018)
VdlP (2022?)
Hi. Could anyone help with ideas for 2 nights accommodation in Santiago please? We usually stay in a pilgrims room, in San Martin Pinario, but they're fully booked.

We'd like our own room with bathroom, and ideally, not too far from the Cathedral. We arrive in Santiago tomorrow (Tuesday 28th September).

Thanks in advance.

I have stayed here.
They have vacancies.
Nice quiet street not far from Cathedral.

Others I have used have no vacancies, so I'd rather not recommend somewhere I haven't stayed.

But there are plenty with vacancies on booking.com, at all price ranges.

GailGwyn

Past OR future Camino
part Camino Frances (2013), Part Camino Norte (2014)Camino Frances (2019)Camino Portuguese (2020)
I have stayed here.
They have vacancies.

Others I have used have no vacancies, so I'd rather not recommend somewhere I haven't stayed.

Thanks. Considering this one, although it's a little more than we'd hoped to pay.

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

GailGwyn

Past OR future Camino

FLEUR

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2012 - 2016
Voie de Paris / Tours Aulnay to Saintes 2017
Camino del Baztan 2018

Thanks in advance.
Try looking for an Air bnb apartment. We had an excellent one for 3 of us in 2019 .

GailGwyn

Past OR future Camino
Hotel Herradura certainly has a vacancy:

It may be the usual issue of the booking agencies having limited allocations. Leaving you with the chore of contacting direct.
Hotel Herradura certainly has a vacancy:

It may be the usual issue of the booking agencies having limited allocations. Leaving you with the chore of contacting direct.
Ah yes, tried this one, but a bit more than we wanted to pay.

SabineP

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
Available through booking site so try to call them..will be cheaper. 150 € for two nights so direct will be less!
Friends are positive about it.

Or this one?

And my favourite : Suso . Double room for 60 € a night.

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Past OR future Camino
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
I have stayed here.
They have vacancies.

I have stayed at Hostal San Clemente, too. A really attractive place and I loved the stone walls. The location was quite good as well.

GailGwyn

Past OR future Camino
Available through booking site so try to call them..will be cheaper. 150 € for two nights so direct will be less!
Friends are positive about it.

Or this one?

And my favourite : Suso . Double room for 60 € a night.
Thanks to everyone. We've booked now. We've booked a place called Pension con Encanto San Martin Pinario. Sounds ok and is quite central. Anyone else stayed here?

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads