Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Accommodation in St Jean Pied de Port

rossfamcan

We are traveling from Paris to St Jean on 3 July to begin the our walk of the Camino Frances, we are VERY late and last minute in making our arrangements for this walk! I am looking for accommodation in St Jean on the night of 3 July but with very little luck via internet searching. I would appreciate any advice/suggestion of possibilities in St Jean, we have no preferences re type of accommodation. Many thanks :?

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

anniethenurse

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances.Vasco del Interior.Camino Finisterre& Muxia. Camino Portugues. Ruta del Ebro.
wellcome to the forum!
Look at one of my earlier posts. There you can find albergues, hotels and private accomodations.
If your arrive late it´s better to have a booking in SJPP. I stayed at the Hotel Ramuntcho before starting my camino.
annie

el-camino-frances/topic5652.html

rossfamcan

Dear Annie,
Thank you for your response to my query on accommodation in SJPP, we have now booked at Errecaldia thanks to following the thread you pointed me to. Much appreciated.
Tracey :)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings