Search 62305 Camino Questions

Accommodation in St Jean Pied de Port

rossfamcan

We are traveling from Paris to St Jean on 3 July to begin the our walk of the Camino Frances, we are VERY late and last minute in making our arrangements for this walk! I am looking for accommodation in St Jean on the night of 3 July but with very little luck via internet searching. I would appreciate any advice/suggestion of possibilities in St Jean, we have no preferences re type of accommodation. Many thanks :?

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

anniethenurse

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances.Vasco del Interior.Camino Finisterre& Muxia. Camino Portugues. Ruta del Ebro.
wellcome to the forum!
Look at one of my earlier posts. There you can find albergues, hotels and private accomodations.
If your arrive late it´s better to have a booking in SJPP. I stayed at the Hotel Ramuntcho before starting my camino.
annie

el-camino-frances/topic5652.html

rossfamcan

Dear Annie,
Thank you for your response to my query on accommodation in SJPP, we have now booked at Errecaldia thanks to following the thread you pointed me to. Much appreciated.
Tracey :)

Most read last week in this forum

In the Spring of 2021, I posted “Getting Small”, about pack size and “The In-Between Places” about maybe taking a slower pace and staying in some of the villages and towns between the typically...
Back in 2019, my wife and I started the CF with the intention of doing it in stages: SJPP-Burgos, Burgos-Leon, Leon-SdC. With Covid, our travels were interrupted until last year. Fearing larger...
The attached photo shows a view from the alternative route from Irache to Los Arcos via Luquin. You can see the castle of San Esteban de Deyo on top of the hill above Villamayor de Monjardin. Can...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides