• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation list has been updated

cj2003

wewalk.dk
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2013 to Finisterra
Camino Portuguese (Monacal) from Lisbon 2016
Just a short message that I've updated the resource/list of accomodation places.

"Update 2022-02-04 Added a column with link to the booking.com-page for all places that have it, making it easier to book a place. General update of websites, info on all the accommodation places as well as removing closed places - about 20 places were removed."

It covers the following Routes of Camino Portuguese
Lisbon-Porto:Follows the interior route from Lisbon via Santarem, Tomar, Coimbra and Mealhada to Porto
Coastal:Follows the coastal (monacal) route from Porto via Vila do Conde, Viana do Castelo, Baiona, Vigo to Redondela and then towards Santiago
Central:Follows the central route from Porto via Barcelos, Ponte de Lima, Tui, O Porriño to Redondela and then towards Santiago
Spiritual:Follows the Variant Espiritual route from just north of Pontevedra via Combaro, A Armenteira, Villanova de Arousa and by boat to Padron and then towards Santiago

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
This is great! Thank you!

I don't have a drop box account and was not able to see this unless I logged in, do you think you could make a pdf out of it and host it here?

Absolutely! I already have pdf's and excel-files so that is easy.

I'm not able to do it to the resource as it doesn't accept the file types in the post.

But rather odd that you aren't able to download them from the dropbox folder, they should be open to everyone. Gonna check that!

Attachments

• Camino Portuguese accomodation - Central.pdf
    277.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Camino Portuguese accomodation - Coastal.pdf
    318 KB · Views: 68
  • Camino Portuguese accomodation - Lisbon-Porto.pdf
    237.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Camino Portuguese accomodation - Spiritual.pdf
    105.2 KB · Views: 44
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Absolutely! I already have pdf's and excel-files so that is easy.

I'm not able to do it to the resource as it doesn't accept the file types in the post.

But rather odd that you aren't able to download them from the dropbox folder, they should be open to everyone. Gonna check that!
Now i figured out how to add them to the resource. All put there except the excel - that filetype is not accepted.

Just a short message that I've updated the resource/list of accomodation places.

"Update 2022-02-04 Added a column with link to the booking.com-page for all places that have it, making it easier to book a place. General update of websites, info on all the accommodation places as well as removing closed places - about 20 places were removed."

Lisbon-Porto:Follows the interior route from Lisbon via Santarem, Tomar, Coimbra and Mealhada to Porto
Coastal:Follows the coastal (monacal) route from Porto via Vila do Conde, Viana do Castelo, Baiona, Vigo to Redondela and then towards Santiago
Central:Follows the central route from Porto via Barcelos, Ponte de Lima, Tui, O Porriño to Redondela and then towards Santiago
Spiritual:Follows the Variant Espiritual route from just north of Pontevedra via Combaro, A Armenteira, Villanova de Arousa and by boat to Padron and then towards Santiago
Hello cj2003 and thank you for this resource.

The column labelled 'Name' has addresses. What am I missing please?

I am currently planning to start the Coastal at the beginning of March and see your spreadsheets as very useful.

Thanks
Ena

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Now i figured out how to add them to the resource. All put there except the excel - that filetype is not accepted.
I had no problem opening in Excel. A valuable resource I have been using for years to plan. Will check it out and compare to what I already have listed for my albergues. Hope they are all still open.

Hello cj2003 and thank you for this resource.

The column labelled 'Name' has addresses. What am I missing please?

I am currently planning to start the Coastal at the beginning of March and see your spreadsheets as very useful.

Thanks
Ena
Yes, I messed it up - it's been changed now :)
Sorry for the inconvenience!

And bom caminho!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Yes, I messed it up - it's been changed now :)
Sorry for the inconvenience!

And bom caminho!
Thank you. I realised afterwards that your core document had the 'name' column correct.

Keep well
Ena

Thank you so much for all the work you have put in for this. One question I have though, If an albergue is on the sheet, does that mean it is open now? ie hasn't closed permanently due to covid?
Hoping to walk in mid August

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

I seem to be having an issue opening the link. It seems to be taking me to a dropbox that is empty. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, my friend of 50+ years and I are on our first Camino walk. We are looking for: 1) safe, comfortable hostels in Lisbon; 2) stages from Lisbon to Porto (via Tomar) in about 16 days...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.