A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Accommodation near Mos (Redondella)

LesBrass

Likes Walking
Camino(s) past & future
yes...
Can anyone recommend bookable accommodation after O Porinno but before Redondella? I have a friend who wishes to break this stage from Tui and I recommended Mos... it’s the perfect stopping point. But I can’t find any accommodation (the albergue can’t be reserved).

Any suggestions welcome 😁

Thank you

Albertinho

ninguém disse que era fácil !
Camino(s) past & future
2013 Lisboa - Sant.
2014 Ferrol -Sant.
2015 Porto -Sant.
2018 Porto -Valença
2019 Valença -Sant.
In Mos is an albergue but I booked a bed and breakfast 10 minutes walk from the albergue via Airbnb last year. Was great for one night

EckMS

Camino(s) past & future
several
Three years ago the bar "Taperia Flora" in Mos - directly in front of the albergue - offered (double) rooms. I did not see the rooms, but some fellow pilgrims stayed there and did not complain the next morning.
Eckart

LesBrass

Likes Walking
Camino(s) past & future
yes...
Thanks for that... I had coffee in the bar opposite in November. It does seem odd that there is only the albergue as it's quite a good size place. I'll pass this information on.

many thanks

nanajo

Last October we stayed in the rooms above the bar /restaurant we were in a room with 5 single beds and there were several other rooms It had a lounge room clean showers and toilets and a large undercover area .We had friends over the road in the alburgue who said we definitely got the better deal.It wasn’t really clear from the outside that the rooms where there .You ask at the bar and they take you up to book in .Mos was a lovely stop and great dinner and breakfast from the bar.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 326 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock