• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation recommendations

joannam

Time of past OR future Camino
2007 Camino Frances bicycle
2008 Via de la Plata bicycle
2010 Camino Frances
2011 Camino Frances
2012 Le Puy
2013 Le Puy
2014 Tunnel Route
We walked Le Puy to Moissac in 2012 and there was one standout Chambre d'hote La Vayssade on the outskirts of Lalbenque, 130 euros DP for a welcoming cool drink, refreshing swim, delicious dinner and breakfast, the hotel itself has been in the family for many years and was beautifully renovated. We also enjoyed Hotel des Bains in Figeac for its location on the river and Chambre d'hote Chez Pierre in Cahors, it has also been in the family for many years and had some wonderful furniture and fittings. Leaving tomorrow to walk Moissac to St Jean if anyone has any recommendations Joanna

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back