A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Accomodation in SJDPP for next week?

Hey there

We (Me and my little girl Gaby) were due to leave for Biarritz yesterday, aiming to start walking today! - but with a disastorous encounter with the public transport system in Northern Ireland I missed my flight! Obviously there was a reason, and this will be my consolation.
I now plan to leave next Tuesday, bypassing the buses of Northern Ireland to reach Dublin. I will however need to find new accomodation in SJDPP as the place I originally planned to stay is closed all next week.

Anyone any suggestions of good places to stay?

Thanks in advance

Tricia and Gaby

Hi Tricia and Gaby,
Short message because previous one seems to have failed. Suggest, if you don't have a place booked at St. Jean, go to Accueil Saint Jacques, 39 rue de la Citadelle, top of street, which advises on accommodation, etc.
I can't personally recommend any partic. hotel,l ack of knowledge. Have some addresses in CSJ guide for 2005 if you need help.
Sorry, after so much planning that public transport knackered the bike. If you work out the 'reason' let me know.
Would love to know how you have worked out Gaby's transport!
Buen Camino

Nunca se camina solo
Donating Member
Hi - if you call the CSJ straight away I am sure they will try to get a guide to you as soon as possible. It is a first rate resource and you may need details of accomodation and telephone numbers further along the way. Only £6! http://www.csj.org.uk/
Thanks Brendan and Johnnie for your help

I have the CSJ guide thanks - its not really a big deal working out the accommodation, just figured if I was on the forum I would ask in case anyone had any real gems of suggestions.

Never mind

will sort it

thanks anyway

Brendan - am taking Gaby in a Child trekking carrier - she loves it, gives her a whole new perspective on the world. Hope to see you on the road.

Take care

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • February

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • April

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • May

Votes: 78 24.6%
  • June