• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accomodation Options - A Chat with Jenny

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hola Robo & Jenny, a great discussion about one issue that’s real to first timers. Also agree about the communal meals. Also agree about about having a night away from the pilgrims. I usually do this when I am staying two nights in Burhos and Leon. Buen Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Re the Paradors - I can really vouch for the one at Leon. I stayed in the St Marcos in 2015 and 2017 - I really needed the peace and quiet. I think it was scheduled to reopen back in May but of course Covid19 may have changed events. I also stayed in the San Anton (Hotel section) in 2015. Again after two long days on the bike it was what the body needed. In 2017 we stopped here for our breakfast before tackling the hills to San Juan de Ortega. It was a great podcast - will have to find the time to keep up with future posts. Cheers

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back