• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Acupuncturists/physio's along the camino

newport

Hi there,

Remember arriving into sarria last year and there were quite a few signs for massages, physio's etc but fortunately did not need them so took no heed, but also dont recall too many adverts elsewehere. I starting the camino from the pyrennee's this coming Friday, coming back of an injury and am wondering does anyone know of good massage therapists, physio's or acupuncturists along the way...
thanks in advance,
Cat

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
In the albergue over the bridge from the church in Los Arcos there is someone who comes in and does massage in the evenings, mainly feet and legs though I think. Also in the Cacabelos albergue there was someone who came in, who I think did back massages as well. I had a leg massage in both these places - I was in need and they were superb.
Margaret

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
there´s a wonderful man named David, himself a pilgrim, who does massages in Sahagun and Leon. He´s given an entire page in Happe Kerkeling´s Camino book, and I can personally vouch for him... he keeps my bad right shoulder tendinitis free!

In Sahagun he is at 25 Calle Bermejo y Calderon, and in Leon he´s at 25 Calle Ancha. Phone is 609 47 02 32.

Tell him I sent you.
Reb de Moratinos

Most read last week in this forum

Hey there! I wanted to chat about my experience on the 2017 Camino Frances. I'm pretty average physically, maybe a tad overweight, did some training (could've done more), and could've lightened my...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.