• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Advice on getting our credentials in Madrid

Where to get our credentials for Camino de Madrid

• Any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cheryland don

Time of past OR future Camino
Madrid north
I have read that we can get our credentials from the Amigos de Los Caminos de Santiago de Madrid at their office at Calle Carretas 14 just of the Puerta de Sol in central Madrid.
Has anyone got there's from there?
I would prefer to get them before we leave home ( New Zealand) so that I am sorted and don't run into any problems. But I'm not sure where to get them on line.
Thanks for your ideas

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Get them right here, just click on the "Official camino passport" botton at the top of the screen.

Yep, I get mine from Ivar before leaving home. He is very efficient.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Authorized places for a credencial:

MADRID
Asoc. de Amigos de los Caminos de Santiago de Madrid

Pte: José A. Ortiz Baeza
Carretas 14, 7º
28012 Madrid
Tel: 91 523 22 11 (martes y jueves de 19,00 a 21,00 y miércoles de 11,00 a 12,30; excepto julio y agosto)
info@demadridalcamino.org
www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/9872
www.lanzadera.com/caminosantiago

Asoc. de Peregrinos de la Iglesia

Manuel Montilla, 12
28016 Madrid
Tel: 91 359 01 12 y 91 359 00 84

Asoc. de Amigos del Camino de Santiago de Ciempozuelos

c/ San Francisco nº 53
28350 Ciempozuelos (Madrid)
Telf: 699 62 99 94

Also, you can get a credencial at the cathedral according to this site:
http://todosloscaminosdesantiago.com/info/la-credencial/

Got 3 recently from Ivar for our spring Camino. We live in the US and they came in about 10 days he is really good at getting things out shipped the same day we ordered. Yes we are going again Camino Addicts !!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back