• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Airline refund on cancellation ?

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNCOUNTYBOB

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
Like many others, my wife and I have plans to walk Camino Frances beginning mid-Sept. We're hopeful that things return to near-normal by late summer and we will still be able to travel to Spain. For those of you that have already cancelled your caminos for the near term, what has been your experience with regards to whether the airlines will refund your airfare or give you credit on a future flight ?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Like many others, my wife and I have plans to walk Camino Frances beginning mid-Sept. We're hopeful that things return to near-normal by late summer and we will still be able to travel to Spain. For those of you that have already cancelled your caminos for the near term, what has been your experience with regards to whether the airlines will refund your airfare or give you credit on a future flight ?
It really depends in a number of factors: your airline, when you bought your tickets, etc.

Forbes is maintaining and updating a list of airline cancellation policies

We got ours tickets on KLM, a flight to Madrid on 26 March. They will allow a flight reschedule until 31 May, or are offering a voucher that is good for up to one year. The tickets were originally non-refundable, so that seems more than fair to me.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I'm with Iberia. They are currently offering me a reschedule until 31st December or a voucher for use until 30th November. Not sure if either of those will be of use but for now I don't have to decide. I still have the option of pursuing an insurance refund

From my own experience and admittedly my reservations are for May and June on various flight with TAP, Iberia and Ryanair, you will find their websites are jammed and you will wait literally a day for someone to answer. To avoid the obvious frustration, I plan to wait until it is closer to my travel dates. I had planned a trip besides the Camino and have been very luck with cancelling booking I made on Booking.com.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
This has been my experience over the last few days trying to get a refund on a return flight from Portugal to Australia - booked with Opodo, flying Etihad.

Short version:

I have requested a refund with both Opodo and Etihad but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Long version:

Over the weekend, I spent about four hours talking to or being on hold (mostly) with Opodo. On Saturday I voiced my preference for a refund but we worked through out a rescheduling alternative for late June as a backup, because this is the latest Etihad says on its website that you can reschedule a coronavirus-affected flight without fees. Opodo said Etihad would confirm within 48-72 hours but that I would have to call Opodo back to receive this confirmation.

Yesterday morning I received an email from Etihad saying that the flight was cancelled. They listed only one of the six legs as being cancelled, but then gave a revised itinerary including the cancelled flight. When I went to my bookings on both the Opodo and Etihad websites, it did not say the flight was cancelled but instead that it was on time! Having received the cancellation email, I spent more time talking with Opodo yesterday trying to get a refund. They told me Etihad would contact me today to confirm, but they haven't.

This afternoon I received another email from Etihad saying another leg of the flight has been cancelled. Again, they then gave me a revised itinerary which is the same as the one before and includes the cancelled flight, and again this cancellation is not reflected in the 'my flights' section on either website. In the meantime I am getting emails telling me to check in for this cancelled flight.

Both Opodo and Etihad are telling me I need to contact the other one to get a refund. To be able to lodge a refund request on the Etihad website, I had to say that I purchased my ticket through them (which I didn't, but if you say you purchased it through someone else, you can't get any further). I was eventually able to lodge my refund request and they said it would take up to 30 days to process.

I'm not sure what else I can do - I've now lodged refund requests with both Opodo and Etihad but I am still awaiting confirmation that I will actually be refunded. The flight was scheduled to depart tomorrow morning so I think I've done as much as I can now. Fun times!

Last edited:
Aegean currently on rescheduling your flight at no fee, not sure if this entails extra cost for a different period and not convenient when cannot easily reschedule a Camino now not knowing the future. Am booked to arrive 1st May for the CF. Waiting closer to the departure date to see if they may offer open credit like Iberia. We will just have to do a "Camino in spirit" until the real one especially since waiting many decades for the opportunity!

Norwegian Airlines cancelled my flight for 29 march yesterday after Spain declare emergency. They offered 100% refund . You can reschedule if you like and Norwegian waived the change fee but only allowed to do this once so if changed the flight i would need to pay the difference in any fare for the new travel date and use by my ticket by a certain date so I am happy with the cancellation I get a full refund.
I think the airline should be in touch with you if not already or check the main websites

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
American gave me a refund because my return flight was cancelled. The process was easy. I called up and instead of waiting for 30 minutes on hold, they took my number and called me back.

There is a good chance for some travel companies to become bankrupt. In this case a reschedule or voucher won't help much.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We booked a flight home from Santiago via Madrid to Manchester for 2nd April. Iberia airlines via Expedia. Have bought a new flight on 19th March Ryan Air from Porto, where we are now more or less. Obviously we can't get to Santiago. Utterly frustrated trying to get through to Expedia. After hours of trying via app, chat and phone, have given up. Will try again when home.

I booked 3 tickets for end June with BA and Iberia. At this point they are only cancelling up to 31st may so I cant get cancellation refunds yet.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Iberia cancelled my March 22nd flight to Madrid two nights ago and wrote that I'd receive an email in a few hours explaining how to "manage my flight". 24 hours later I received a 2nd cancellation email, identical to the first, but no information on how to manage my flight.

I saw on a Facebook page the following, describing how a passenger insisted on, and received a refund via a telephone conversation with the airline:

I kept chanting this:
Due to the cancellation of our tickets, which we have zero control over, I hereby request a full and complete refund of ALL fees associated with this trip, including seat assignments that we have already paid. This is within our right as per the US Department of Transportation.

From the US Department of Transportation:

"If your flight is cancelled and you choose to cancel your trip as a result, you are entitled to a refund for the unused transportation – even for non-refundable tickets. You are also entitled to a refund for any bag fee that you paid, and any extras you may have purchased, such as a seat assignment."

A travel voucher is not an option for us.

I plan to do the same if I ever get to talk to a live person ....

It really depends in a number of factors: your airline, when you bought your tickets, etc.

Forbes is maintaining and updating a list of airline cancellation policies

Thanks, both my daughters have airline tickets that they are holding on to for a while. They are both living overseas. One in Canada and the other in England. This is excellent info for them. Just emailed them with the link.

Ryanair for my flight booked two months ago for the 1st of April, sent me an email with all the choices, so I will get my money back.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I was surprised when easyJet contacted me by email to tell me my fights were cancelled and offering a refund or change booking. I took the refund and it was so easy on their website.
Hi, I am interested to know when your flight dates were - i have flights for end of april but perhaps its too soon for them to cancel those yet.

Hi, I am interested to know when your flight dates were - i have flights for end of april but perhaps its too soon for them to cancel those yet.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are cancelled. Don't do anything until the airline cancels, then you will be eligible for a full refund.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are cancelled. Don't do anything until the airline cancels, then you will be eligible for a full refund.
I was thinking the same thing but apparently Aer Lingus are only giving you until next week to change your flight dates and no offer of a refund. Ryan Air is the same no refund offer. I was meant to fly with RA to Madrid and then back from Santiago with AL 😱 Don't know what to do now! My flights were not until 29th April and return 19th May.

I was thinking the same thing but apparently Aer Lingus are only giving you until next week to change your flight dates and no offer of a refund. Ryan Air is the same no refund offer. I was meant to fly with RA to Madrid and then back from Santiago with AL 😱 Don't know what to do now! My flights were not until 29th April and return 19th May.
I'm pretty sure that if THEY cancel the flight that they have to give you a refund. Check the regulations in your country.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
We've written the airlines and also RENFE and ALSA to see about refunds.
RENFE said they will give refunds, but when we put in our information, they say our reservations don't exist. lol!
That also happened to me with Renfe!!!

I'm pretty sure that if THEY cancel the flight that they have to give you a refund. Check the regulations in your country.
I think you are correct: My flight with Norwegian was so-called lowfare, non-changeable, but they informed me I would get a full refund.

Last edited:
They haven't cancelled anything yet for the dates I was meant to go. ( I was typing I am going ) 🤔 Oh denial is horrible. But yet you have to change your flight details by next week.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ryanair for my flight booked two months ago for the 1st of April, sent me an email with all the choices, so I will get my money back.
Ryan Air gave me this option :eek:
You can now move your flight free of charge to a date in the future.
· The flight change fee will be waived in full.
· You will only have to pay the difference in fare.
· This flight date change will only apply to the route you have already booked.
· Please do not try to change to another date in April.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am thinking to maybe do that and hope that I won't loose out. Thanks for the advise tho!
Currently easyjet are also offering a free option to book alt dates (they want to keep my money, of course) and actually if they offered a voucher to be used within a year i would happily take that option, but for now i wouldnt know what dates to rebook as it would depend on getting another ‘6 weeks away from work’ window to be able to walk.
The way its looking now i suspect they will cancel flghts on a rolling schedule as the situation unfolds and it will eventually encompass my date on 30 april. If not i will either go, and thats looking unlikely, or have to lose the money. C’est la vie. We were lucky enough to walk the whole of the via francigena last year, in 3 stages, and remained well, and it all worked out with travel and accom, so i just have to be philosophical if this year doesnt go how i want. Easy for me to say i know, but in these circumstances there is nothing you can do to change things - its that old bit of wisdom I first read in Vonnegut’s ‘Slaughterhouse V’ :
‘ God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference’
Best of luck with your refunds.

Hi Abigail Kelly,this is what I got.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret to advise you that due to the impact of COVID-19, Ryanair has been forced to cancel your flight(s) FR5833 from Milan (Bergamo) to Edinburgh on 01Apr20. Please advise any other customers who may be travelling in your party.

We are notifying customers today to inform you that you can choose between a full refund of the cost of your ticket, or the option of re-routing as well as reasonable care (as detailed below).

1. Apply for a refund

If you wish to cancel your reservation and claim a full refund of the unused flight(s) click Refund and enter your booking details. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days back to the form of payment used for the original booking.

2. Change your cancelled flight (for free)

You have the right to re-routing to your final destination, under comparable transport conditions, either at the earliest opportunity or at a later date at your convenience subject to seats being available.

If you wish to avail of re-routing on another Ryanair flight to the same or an alternative destination airport on the same day or an alternative date (before or after your scheduled departure date), please contact our Customer Care Team (subject to opening hours) or go to the airport ticket desk. Our Customer Care Team can also assist if you require other re-routing options, such as earlier re-routing on an alternative airline, train, bus or car hire.

If you avail of re-routing at the earliest opportunity, you will be entitled to (and where applicable provided with) reasonable meals and refreshments, hotel accommodation, transport between the airport and your place of accommodation (hotel or other) as well as transport to or from an alternative airport, as applicable.

If care is nevertheless not offered even though it should have been, please keep all itemised receipts for reasonable expenses you may incur, as you will need to submit these to Ryanair to claim back your expenses.

Please find attached a full text of your rights under EU Regulation 261/2004.

As you have been given over 14 days’ notice of this cancellation, no entitlement to EU261 compensation arises.

For more information on Flight Cancellations or Delays, please click here.

We again sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,

Ryanair Customer Service

Ryanair D.A.C. (Company No. 104547).
Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Abigail Kelly,this is what I got.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret to advise you that due to the impact of COVID-19, Ryanair has been forced to cancel your flight(s) FR5833 from Milan (Bergamo) to Edinburgh on 01Apr20. Please advise any other customers who may be travelling in your party.

We are notifying customers today to inform you that you can choose between a full refund of the cost of your ticket, or the option of re-routing as well as reasonable care (as detailed below).

1. Apply for a refund

If you wish to cancel your reservation and claim a full refund of the unused flight(s) click Refund and enter your booking details. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days back to the form of payment used for the original booking.

2. Change your cancelled flight (for free)

You have the right to re-routing to your final destination, under comparable transport conditions, either at the earliest opportunity or at a later date at your convenience subject to seats being available.

If you wish to avail of re-routing on another Ryanair flight to the same or an alternative destination airport on the same day or an alternative date (before or after your scheduled departure date), please contact our Customer Care Team (subject to opening hours) or go to the airport ticket desk. Our Customer Care Team can also assist if you require other re-routing options, such as earlier re-routing on an alternative airline, train, bus or car hire.

If you avail of re-routing at the earliest opportunity, you will be entitled to (and where applicable provided with) reasonable meals and refreshments, hotel accommodation, transport between the airport and your place of accommodation (hotel or other) as well as transport to or from an alternative airport, as applicable.

If care is nevertheless not offered even though it should have been, please keep all itemised receipts for reasonable expenses you may incur, as you will need to submit these to Ryanair to claim back your expenses.

Please find attached a full text of your rights under EU Regulation 261/2004.

As you have been given over 14 days’ notice of this cancellation, no entitlement to EU261 compensation arises.

For more information on Flight Cancellations or Delays, please click here.

We again sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,

Ryanair Customer Service

Ryanair D.A.C. (Company No. 104547).
Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Oh thanks Ernest! You were due to fly out the 1st April so I will have to wait as mine is not until 29th. So far they are just sending me emails to change flight. I will be watching my email every day :)

We switched the dates for our 19 March Ryanair flights today using the no fee to change option. Very easy as we had booked directly via their website so we just logged on to change. We were holding out for Ryanair to cancel but it doesn't look like they have cancelled very many flights from London Stansted.

Bizarrely Ryanair are still advertising (and you can still buy) holidays in Alicante next week. A bit off topic, but there is someone I know who is thinking they can go on holiday to Spain to avoid the virus on the basis that it must be ok if Ryanair are still selling tickets!

We switched the dates for our 19 March Ryanair flights today using the no fee to change option. Very easy as we had booked directly via their website so we just logged on to change. We were holding out for Ryanair to cancel but it doesn't look like they have cancelled very many flights from London Stansted.

Bizarrely Ryanair are still advertising (and you can still buy) holidays in Alicante next week. A bit off topic, but there is someone I know who is thinking they can go on holiday to Spain to avoid the virus on the basis that it must be ok if Ryanair are still selling tickets!
I saw that with Ryanair and unreal 😱

€83,-

There are MANY candidates for the award this year:

Rail Europe claims that trains are still running in Europe; therefore, they are not issuing refunds. I have e-mailed Customer Service to explain that I am coming from the US and cannot travel to Europe AND that the purpose for the travel was to walk in a country that is now in lockdown. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, were you able to get a refund? The reservation was from Paris to Bayonne, so maybe I have to wait for France to shutdown.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Rail Europe claims that trains are still running in Europe; therefore, they are not issuing refunds. I have e-mailed Customer Service to explain that I am coming from the US and cannot travel to Europe AND that the purpose for the travel was to walk in a country that is now in lockdown. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, were you able to get a refund? The reservation was from Paris to Bayonne, so maybe I have to wait for France to shutdown.

Regrettably that’s not their problem. Your contract with Rail Europe is to take you from Paris to Bayonne which - it appears - they still think they can. Getting you to Paris is not their concern.

If France is locked down such that the train cannot run, you should be refunded.

I just lost an outbound flight UK to Spain. My choice, my loss. Then Spain has basically closed and my Spain to UK flight could not run. Even though I never left The UK, the second flight which I physically could not take even if it were operating, has been refunded in full. Illogical but contractually correct.

Back in the day (in the UK at least) when a travel agent booked the whole experience for you, it was their problem. Now that we (including me) are all so smart and internet-enabled and book every component at the lowest price, we’re responsible for the consequences of our own actions. Freedom, responsibility and consequences? Who could possibly have anticipated that?

16April / 3 June2020 / Sydney Barcelona return.
Qatar Airways emailed me:
"If you have booked or will book flights for travel up to 30 June 2020 you will be offered the flexibility to change your travel plans free of charge by altering the dates of your booking or exchanging your ticket for a travel voucher valid for one year."
The Travel Voucher is an option, but I am trying to get a refund ... so I can have the flexibility I want.
I have twice written to them, but only get a "Survey Form" to fill in .... ???

They cancelled my March 31st flight to Madrid. This is United, but I booked my ticket with Frequent Flyer miles. The website still wants $125 to cancel my cancelled flight. That is if I want to keep the miles. I haven't called them yet, I'll wait a few days until things calm down.

I booked some train tickets through the Omio website and luckily paid a few extra dollars for a changeable and refundable ticket. So I would get 70% back. Hopefully OMIO will actually honor that. Maybe if I wait a few days Renfe will start cancelling....

I also had an Alsa bus ticket. And I also paid an insurance fee for that. But when I put the information in the system it can't find the ticket. I assume the Locater number is the number of the ticket?

€149,-
Correct, trains are still running even in France, although many are cancelled. This is the problem when you do not book directly with the rail operator, in this case the French SNCF. Your issue is with Rail Europe. SNCF themselves said on their website: In the context of COVID 19, all journeys up to and including 30 April can be exchanged or cancelled free of charge for TGV INOUI, Intercités and TER. In the case of an exchange with a price difference between your initial ticket and your new one, the difference remains at your expense unless your train is deleted. Customers can ask for an exchange or a refund on the SNCF website.

Good luck with Rail Europe! Check their website again, it looks like they will follow the SNCF policy and you will get a refund. The situation is very volatile in Europe, there are policy changes every day.

Last edited:
I cancelled my SNCF tickets for May that I bought on Trainline.eu. Easy peasy, logged in, went to my trips, clicked cancel, got refund. These were "cheap" tickets, and theoretically non refundable. SNCF seems to have a no-quibble policy at the moment. A shout out for the Hotel Midi Montparnasse in Paris, that cancelled my prepaid hotel room, and gave me a complete refund.

Although I do not have a Camino scheduled, I have several domestic flights this week that have been impacted. There were not enough passengers and my second flight Thursday was canceled tonight. American Airlines contacted us immediately and placed us on another flight. They did give us the option of getting a refund, if we didn't want the rescheduled leg.

Go figure, I did try to reschedule the flights two days ago due to a family emergency but they said they couldn't do that for flights reserved after 1 March; we made them 5 March. I guess that is how quickly things are changing right now, and we are all waiting it out to see what happens and how the changes are handled.

Patience is a virtue, I hear. I have prayed for God to grant me patience but have not been answered quickly enough!

Jokes aside, I hope things work out well for everyone and that you stay safe and healthy!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ryan Air gave me this option :eek:
You can now move your flight free of charge to a date in the future.
· The flight change fee will be waived in full.
· You will only have to pay the difference in fare.
· This flight date change will only apply to the route you have already booked.
· Please do not try to change to another date in April.
I had the same offer. I'm leaving it as is. they will have to cancel sooner or later and then they will have to refund. Also if they cancel the outbound flight, you can cancel for no charge any return flight associated with the trip as far as I am aware.

Hola @Abigail Kelly you look like you are in a similar boat to me (my flights are in May and June). Its almost as if the named airlines are having a "wait and see" attitude. Maybe they have their heads in the sand hoping either you go away or Covid19 goes away. Wishful thinking???

Just my opinion mind you and I dont work for the travel industry iit is just what I have noticed in the past few weeks. I think the airlines in hoping to not loose all their capitol, might be hoping people reschedule some flights adjust their rules by waiving certain fees to save some money but they are canceling flights only within a certain time frame...as in incrementally.
For instance if you have flights scheduled to end of month they might have already cancelled or in the process of cancelling in next couple days...flights beyond that date might be cancelled incrementally, meaning flights within 2-3 weeks timeframe. Flights beyond 2-3 weeks into future dates are cancelled or offering no rescheduling fee will depend on what governmental authority dictate as dates progress forward
I waited and 2 days ago the airline canx my flight for 29 march and I will get a refund.

My advice (not worth much but I offer it anyway) is that :

1. If you want to and you can reschedule without addition cost then do so based on your airlines or the website you booked thru’s directive
2. if you prefer and can afford to loose money paid if you cancel he flight.... then cancel
3. If you want more flexibility in travel dates and getting all your money back then wait for the airline to cancel to get a refund

I say this additionally, remember at the end of the day the booking of travel and airlines tickets is a business..yes they care about people too but it is a business first . They have to pay employees and make money. So I say make your decisions on what is best for you and your family but be informed based on your particular situation and the airline or business you are dealing with, each one has individual policies that govern their business practice. I am sure the same may go for any mode of transportation. Hope this helps to put things into perspective. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

Last edited:

€83,-
I was offered to change my flights for free with Ryanair today. Travelling April 7th. Unfortunately, the next time we can get leave is the end of October and there are no flights to our destination, Biarritz on their website at that time. I would be happy to change flights to another destination or get credit for future flights, but that is not an option so will wait until nearer the date as the flight will most likely be cancelled and see if I can get flight credit or a refund then. I feel sorry for all the employees and owners of businesses that will go bust, yet will still hope to get my refund. (Selfish, I know). I won't look for refunds for the hostels I have paid in advance for.

Thanks I have copied your 'spiel' for my next interaction with FlightGUru.com.

I was just told by them (before I read your piece) that I could still fly to Spain so probably no refund...even though as I pointed out the US Embassy site says
"U.S. citizens without citizenship or legal residency in an EU or Schengen state may not be allowed to enter the EU or Schengen zone during this time.
And there's no place open for me to stay when I get there.... ". Shes going to get back to me!! o_O

Thanks I have copied your 'spiel' for my next interaction with FlightGUru.com.

I was just told by them (before I read your piece) that I could still fly to Spain so probably no refund...even though as I pointed out the US Embassy site says
"U.S. citizens without citizenship or legal residency in an EU or Schengen state may not be allowed to enter the EU or Schengen zone during this time.
And there's no place open for me to stay when I get there.... ". Shes going to get back to me!! o_O
The fact that you didn't book direct with the airline makes things more difficult. There was probably a clause that they can take a fee to process your refund.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Dear all
I am currently on the ship Azamara Pursuit, sitting in the bay at Valparaiso, Chile where we have been for several days after our cruise was cancelled when Peru shut its borders. After initially saying we could transit the Chilean govt reneged, and we will now go to Miami in the hopes of being allowed to transit. By the time we get there, around 30 March many airlines will have further reduced flights.

So far I have paid for my initial return flights from Australia to South America, an additional flight home from Santiago Chile for my husband and myself (an eye watering $15k), and now have the prospect of trying to get flights at even more extortionate prices from Miami.

I am told I will get flight credits for unused initial flights, and the second flight has been cancelled and is in the ‘global crisis ‘ queue for processing. I have also cancelled my Camino flights (except easyjet as I can’t get onto their website), and they are in a queue somewhere. When and how much we get will be the interesting question.
One of our travel insurance providers has refused to extend cover for a few more weeks because Australians have been advised not to travel, even though it does not extend to those trying to get home. So thank you Insure and Go.

I hope no one else is in this situation, but suspect there are many of us. At least my ship is healthy and we are effectively quarantined. I wish you all well during this period.
Cheers
Glenda

Dear all
I am currently on the ship Azamara Pursuit, sitting in the bay at Valparaiso, Chile where we have been for several days after our cruise was cancelled when Peru shut its borders. After initially saying we could transit the Chilean govt reneged, and we will now go to Miami in the hopes of being allowed to transit. By the time we get there, around 30 March many airlines will have further reduced flights.

So far I have paid for my initial return flights from Australia to South America, an additional flight home from Santiago Chile for my husband and myself (an eye watering $15k), and now have the prospect of trying to get flights at even more extortionate prices from Miami.

I am told I will get flight credits for unused initial flights, and the second flight has been cancelled and is in the ‘global crisis ‘ queue for processing. I have also cancelled my Camino flights (except easyjet as I can’t get onto their website), and they are in a queue somewhere. When and how much we get will be the interesting question.
One of our travel insurance providers has refused to extend cover for a few more weeks because Australians have been advised not to travel, even though it does not extend to those trying to get home. So thank you Insure and Go.

I hope no one else is in this situation, but suspect there are many of us. At least my ship is healthy and we are effectively quarantined. I wish you all well during this period.
Cheers
Glenda
Good luck in getting home.
I am in Florida , not in Miami but let me know if I can help in anyway, even if it is just helping you with research

Last edited:
I wrote above that www.Norwegian.com gave me a full refund in the form of bonus points for future use. I am happy with that: I can order a new flight within a year, the airline keeps my (much needed by them in these times) money: Both are happy.

I had also booked (with booking.com) a non-refundable hotel night in Madrid upon arrival. I have written to the hotel and told them I don't care about that money, and that they should keep the money as support in a difficult time from an old pilgrim. I guess I am more happy than they are. :)

IMHO, it is all about helping each others in these dire straits. Poor Spain. Un poco de mi corazon es Espanol.

€83,-
Good luck in getting home.
I am in Florida , not in Miami but let me know if I can help in anyway, even if it is just helping you with research
Thank you so much for the offer of help. At the moment all is uncertain- when we arrive (and possibly where), if we can transit (if flights are available), if we have to quarantine although by that stage we will have been effectively quarantined for several weeks, and so on.
When thing become a bit clearer I may well take you up on the offer.
Cheers
Glenda

Thank you so much for the offer of help. At the moment all is uncertain- when we arrive (and possibly where), if we can transit (if flights are available), if we have to quarantine although by that stage we will have been effectively quarantined for several weeks, and so on.
When thing become a bit clearer I may well take you up on the offer.
Cheers
Glenda
Miami was designated as one of the ports of entry where people can get screened upon entry. I don‘t know what they will do with people once they are screened testing positive or negative. If they quarantine you in Miami I think they will provide some accommodation They would not release you out to find your own lodging, they have been using military bases for that or they could very well let you stay on the ship don’t know at this point. I will see if I can add a link to this message from TSA /homeland security. Take care of each other and cheees to you and your family

update to include Department of Homeland Security entry into USA :
“Excerpt”
Screening & Quarantine
Upon arrival, travelers will proceed to standard customs processing. They will then continue to an enhanced entry screening where the passenger will be asked about their medical history, current condition, and asked for contact information for local health authorities. Additionally, some passengers will have their temperature taken.

After the enhanced entry screening is complete, passengers will be given written guidance about COVID-19 and be allowed to proceed to their final destination.

Once home, individuals must immediately self-quarantine in their home and monitor their health in accordance with CDC best practices.

In order to ensure compliance, local and State public health officials will contact individuals in the days and weeks following their arrival.

More Info for cruise travelers

I hope this helps to clarify what will happen if you arrive in miami

Last edited:
M
you look like you are in a similar boat to me (my flights are in May and June). Its almost as if the named airlines are having a "wait and see" attitude. Maybe they have their heads in the sand hoping either you go away or Covid19 goes away. Wishful thinking???
Maybe the waiting is not a bad thing as I got an email today from Aer Lingus and now they are offering a voucher. For the past week the offer was change flight only. Still waiting on Ryan Air tho lol

What I llearned from these various companies is to continually watch their latest rules. The changes they make...if the change is not suitable, wait. For three flights, I would not have gotten money back, except for the fact that the airline canceled the flights! Thus I got a refund! So sometimes waiting till close to departure in chaotic times could be the best bet. But who really knows? it s a crap shoot. Keep up with your airline.

Since we were leaving before the identified beginning dates of Crisis by United, March 8/9, for flights with United, we lost our entire fares.

We had a Flight with Ryan air from Porto to Milan, when Lombardy was essentially quarantined and Ryan refused to cancel the flight or allow free changes. So we ate that fair also. Ryan is the worst!

Additionally we had short flights with Lufthansa, which changed its flight, and, therefore we qualified for a refund,
Air Dolomites, who also canceled...we will get a refund.
And air lingus, is also refunding!
Contacting these airlines has been hours of telephone time on hold! So be prepared to wait!

Last edited:
Hello Abigail, I checked the Ryanair site today and my outbound flight from Dublin to Biarritz (April 7th) was cancelled but the inbound one was not cancelled. I applied for a refund for the outbound flight only (5 seats) and it went through after a few attempts. I don't know whether or not the inbound ones will be cancelled. My advice is check your booking each day. Ryanair may stop giving refunds altogether because of their own financial difficulties so if one leg comes up for cancellation go for the refund for that rather than waiting.

Ryanair may stop giving refunds altogether because of their own financial difficulties so if one leg comes up for cancellation go for the refund for that rather than waiting.
I think you might be right! Aer Lingus has offered a voucher so I think I will go with that (Inbound). So far Ryan A has only offered a flight change which is my outbound.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Interesting piece of information today information to share for sure

Just spoke to my travel insurance company they are NOT offering a refund for my policy since my flights were cancelled (29 march flight-13 May) but they will delay the policy for up to 18 month Since I do not plan to reschedule my flight this year. The phone representative told me to send an email so I sent a email showing proof my flight cancellations. Received another email saying processing will be delayed due to the volume of work they have at the moment but I am ok with that. I have documented everything So always good to know my organization skills to save me some money.

As I am writing this I received confirmation they approved my request. 😁... response below. It proves it never hurts to make a phone call and inquire. Definitely will use their services again for future travel their customer service is amazing :

Greetings,

This request has been completed.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are available 8am-7pm CST 7 days a week for sales and changes to your policy, and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for assistance while traveling and claims.

Best Regards,

Jonathan E

AXA Assistance USA

Visit us online at www.axatravelinsurance.com

Last edited:
Interesting piece of information today information to share for sure

Just spoke to my travel insurance company they are NOT offering a refund for my policy since my flights were cancelled (29 march flight-13 May) but they will delay the policy for up to 18 month Since I do not plan to reschedule my flight this year. The phone representative told me to send an email so I sent a email showing proof my flight cancellations. Received another email saying processing will be delayed due to the volume of work they have at the moment but I am ok with that. I have documented everything So always good to know my organization skills to save me some money.

As I am writing this I received confirmation they approved my request. 😁... response below. It proves it never hurts to make a phone call and inquire. Definitely will use their services again for future travel their customer service is amazing :

Greetings,

This request has been completed.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are available 8am-7pm CST 7 days a week for sales and changes to your policy, and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for assistance while traveling and claims.

Best Regards,

Jonathan E

AXA Assistance USA

Visit us online at www.axatravelinsurance.com

Yikes. . . it seems there is now a need to obtain an insurance policy, to cover the non-refundability of an insurance policy. :)

I resubmitted my online claim to Iberia after their promising "that I would hear in a few hours how to manage my flight", and 24 hours later received an email that I had a voucher to use, for the full amount, by March 2021. Perseverance paid off!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I was booked to fly with Korean Air from Australia to Spain return, leaving on May 18th. They have offered me as a credit the whole amount, to be used on a similar flight by May 18th 2021. I have accepted this, and my travel agency will hold the credit until I choose the dates for next year. The travel insurance has also been returned as a credit for use on the 2021 trip. Because I will not be in Spain this year, I hope to have more money to spend next year, and will extend my trip to cover St James Day, and have booked my accommodation in Compostela for that date.

Korean Air also offered the option of cancelling the flight and getting my money back. This would have entailed a cancellation fee of $300. The travel insurance would have been refunded.

I am busy at work, raising funds for next year, so I hope that Australia does not make over 70's stay at home!

Be brave. Life is joyous.

Alan

Last edited:
Aer Lingus has cancelled my March 28/2020 flight from Toronto to Madrid via Dublin. They sent me an email offering a refund and a link to their website where I applied. They confirmed receipt and I’m now waiting for a credit on my card. So far so good.

I'm with Iberia. They are currently offering me a reschedule until 31st December or a voucher for use until 30th November. Not sure if either of those will be of use but for now I don't have to decide. I still have the option of pursuing an insurance refund
I was with Iberia for my planned VdlP camino. Iberia cancelled five of my six flights from UK to Madirid, Nadrid Seville (Reurn for my Wife) plus my Madrid to Birmingham but not my SdC to Madrid. Since Iberia cancelled the flights I was entitled to a full refund on five flights. You do however have to call their helpdesk to obtain a refund.
It is better not to accept a voucher for another flight from any airline since these are time limited and potential future flight may be more expensive and the voucher will not cover the full cost. However the one flight has not been cancelled as yet so i am waiting and watching just in case it is.
If you do cancel any flights without being able to get a refund, then UK based people should be able to reclaim their passenger duty fees back from the airline. However most airlines try and wiggle out of this obligation or charge an admin fee.

I booked through AirFrance and they canceled the flight and refunded entire price. I do have an Iberia flight from Santiago to Valencia but have not done anything with yet. just got an email from them asking to wait until closer to flight to sort out.

I was booked with Air Canada but through a travel agent and I got a full refund.

16April / 3 June2020 / Sydney Barcelona return.
Qatar Airways emailed me:
"If you have booked or will book flights for travel up to 30 June 2020 you will be offered the flexibility to change your travel plans free of charge by altering the dates of your booking or exchanging your ticket for a travel voucher valid for one year."
The Travel Voucher is an option, but I am trying to get a refund ... so I can have the flexibility I want.
I have twice written to them, but only get a "Survey Form" to fill in .... ???

Same situation
No response! A full refund is my preference and it is true that a few airlines are in need of bail-outs.

Has anyone had experience with Vueling?
I have not heard a peep
I have a flight from SDC to Barcelona. I'd like a refund also if possible...

At first, Iberia said I wasn't eligible for a voucher. They later issued a voucher good until 3/2021. Oui/SNCF (France train) issued a refund promptly. Airbnb issued partial refunds at first, but later claimed a full refund would be issued. Am currently considering a November/December Camino, if the current situation changes.

Wife and I were due to walk Portuguese Camino starting at Porto 24th April. Now rescheduled for April 2021. Easyjet offer free date change but no refund if canceled. However, availability currently only extends to February 2021. Will wait until a little closer to original flight date and see if voucher/credit option is offered, or if the booking window is extended to April 2021.

€83,-
Wife and I were due to walk Portuguese Camino starting at Porto 24th April. Now rescheduled for April 2021. Easyjet offer free date change but no refund if canceled. However, availability currently only extends to February 2021. Will wait until a little closer to original flight date and see if voucher/credit option is offered, or if the booking window is extended to April 2021.
If the airline cancels the flight they have to refund you.

RENFE said they will give refunds, but when we put in our information, they say our reservations don't exist. lol!
Did you possibly book through an agency rather then direct through RENFE?

I had to cut my Camino de Madrid short a week ago. When I got back I cancelled the Renfe train I had booked - no problem (although it wasn't the easiest/most intuitive process to follow on the website). Couple of hotels that I had booked last Saturday on booking.com also accepted the cancellation with no charge.

Does anyone know how far on advance Easyjet is cancelling flights?

Does anyone know how far on advance Easyjet is cancelling flights?
Sorry can't help you there but I am also waiting on Ryan Air to cancel my flight for April. Have you tried their web site?

Very short version of an article I received via one of my travel subscriptions where Christian Nielsen, board member of the Association of Passenger Rights Advocates (APRA) and Chief Legal Officer at air passenger rights advocacy group AirHelp was interviewed

Final Thoughts
“Airlines are currently in a difficult position, and should not be held responsible for cancellations due to COVID-19,” Nielsen says. “They are working to give refunds to travelers for canceled flights, and are helping passengers change planned trips without penalty, which is not a perk that is typically offered.”

Do: Nielsen gently reminds everyone to have patience and empathy.

For better or worse I guess :(

I really really want, and try really really hard, to have compassion for and empathy with an airline and its shareholders: next someone is going to want me to feel sorry for Insurers and Re-insurers.

I am absolutely convinced that they are all working desperately hard and for 24 hours a day to meet their commitments and obligations. But then I am often and easily deluded :confused:

Sorry can't help you there but I am also waiting on Ryan Air to cancel my flight for April. Have you tried their web site?
They are offering a free reschedule now or if flight is cancelled they they will offer a voucher but for a refund you need to telephone their call centre. We have a flight on 22nd April to Porto but it is not cancelled yet.

€46,-
I had a ticket with United for Boston to Madrid. First the cancellation fee was $125, then it was $50, and then two days before it was supposed to leave when I called them they canceled and refunded for free. This was an award miles ticket. So my advice is to keep on waiting, until the last possible minute that you’re able to cancel if they’re not offering a refund.

I also had a RENFE ticket bought through the Omio website. The trains were canceled by RENFE. RENFE, on their website, told me to claim my refund through the travel agent. Omio told me that RENFE would contact me to refund the ticket. I’m not sure how our RENFE would get in touch with me, since I didn’t actually book a ticket with them, but I’m pretty powerless in this passing of the buck, so I’ll just wait.

I had an ALSA bus ticket booked, which I had received a ticket for, but they seemed to have never actually charged me for it. Which I didn’t figure out until their website kept on telling me my reservation didn’t exist, and I looked to see if I could dispute the charge.

W
They are offering a free reschedule now or if flight is cancelled they they will offer a voucher but for a refund you need to telephone their call centre. We have a flight on 22nd April to Porto but it is not cancelled yet.
When Ryanair cancelled my flight they sent me an email with a link to get a refund through the website. I didn't have to phone up. It's just a question of waiting until they cancel the flight.

I think you might be right! Aer Lingus has offered a voucher so I think I will go with that (Inbound). So far Ryan A has only offered a flight change which is my outbound.
Abigail, hang on in there. A friend was due to fly From Bilbao to Dublin and back to Bilbao and waited it out, so now has been offered a full refund as Aerlingus cancelled.
edit : her flight from Bilbao was to have been next Thursday.

€60,-
W

When Ryanair cancelled my flight they sent me an email with a link to get a refund through the website. I didn't have to phone up. It's just a question of waiting until they cancel the flight.
How far in advance did they cancel the flight?

Abigail, hang on in there. A friend was due to fly From Bilbao to Dublin and back to Bilbao and waited it out, so now has been offered a full refund as Aerlingus cancelled.
edit : her flight from Bilbao was to have been next Thursday.
Thanks Kirkie, I am still hanging in there lol.. hoping to wake up now any day and realise this is all just a bad nightmare 😭

€60,-
This email mass-mailing
arrived in my Inbox, and I thought it might be of interest to others here:

A message from Johan​
Dear David,

On behalf of everyone at easyJet, I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe at this time.

I wanted to write to you to let you know what's been happening at easyJet.

Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working hard to repatriate more than 45,000 customers from across Europe, and we will continue to work with governments to support the ongoing effort to get people home where needed.

However, with our number one priority being the safety and wellbeing of customers and crew, and with the travel restrictions across Europe, we took the decision to temporarily ground all of our fleet of aircraft. This means that throughout April, there will be no easyJet flights operating anywhere on our network other than for repatriation.

If your flight is cancelled as a result of this, I am sorry. Our customer service team will be in touch to let you know how to switch to a new flight, get a voucher or be reimbursed. We are currently dealing with an unprecedented number of calls and are working hard to try and process these as quickly as we can - however, with a number of our service centres directly affected by government restrictions, it may take longer than usual and so we thank you for your patience.

I know that this has been a difficult and frustrating time for many of you who have had travel plans disrupted, who may have waited on calls, or who faced difficulties booking onto rescue flights, so I am sorry if this has been the case.

Rest assured, my team and I are working around the clock trying to ease the disruption as much as we can. I am extremely proud of the way that everyone here, from call centre staff to the crew onboard, has given their all at such a challenging time.

Looking to the future
We’re missing travel as much as anyone and will continue to evaluate when we can start flying again. As soon as we can do so safely, we’ll be back in the skies again – proudly taking you on your holidays, business trips, and weekends away with friends and loved ones.

Until then, I wanted to say thank you for your support and understanding. Please look after yourselves, and we look forward to warmly welcoming you back on board one day soon.

Sincerely,

Johan Lundgren
CEO, easyJet

This email mass-mailing

A message from Johan​
Dear David,

On behalf of everyone at easyJet, I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe at this time.

Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working hard to repatriate more than 45,000 customers from across Europe, and we will continue to work with governments to support the ongoing effort to get people home where needed.

However, with our number one priority being the safety and wellbeing of customers and crew, and with the travel restrictions across Europe, we took the decision to temporarily ground all of our fleet of aircraft. This means that throughout April, there will be no easyJet flights operating anywhere on our network other than for repatriation.

If your flight is cancelled as a result of this, I am sorry. Our customer service team will be in touch to let you know how to switch to a new flight, get a voucher or be reimbursed. We are currently dealing with an unprecedented number of calls and are working hard to try and process these as quickly as we can - however, with a number of our service centres directly affected by government restrictions, it may take longer than usual and so we thank you for your patience.

I know that this has been a difficult and frustrating time for many of you who have had travel plans disrupted, who may have waited on calls, or who faced difficulties booking onto rescue flights, so I am sorry if this has been the case.

Rest assured, my team and I are working around the clock trying to ease the disruption as much as we can. I am extremely proud of the way that everyone here, from call centre staff to the crew onboard, has given their all at such a challenging time.

Looking to the future
We’re missing travel as much as anyone and will continue to evaluate when we can start flying again. As soon as we can do so safely, we’ll be back in the skies again – proudly taking you on your holidays, business trips, and weekends away with friends and loved ones.

Until then, I wanted to say thank you for your support and understanding. Please look after yourselves, and we look forward to warmly welcoming you back on board one day soon.

Sincerely,

Johan Lundgren
CEO, easyJet
Thanks Dave, makes sense.

Has anyone recent dealings with American Airlines? Any idea on how close to the travel date they cancel a flight? And do they refund or only give a voucher?

For two weeks I have been trying to get a response from Qatar. Today I got a form letter (nothing to do with my emails). They have cancelled my flight which was due to take place two weeks tomorrow. There is a link to follow for a refund and another link if you want to reschedule (no thanks). I’m guessing they may be necessarily ignoring incoming mail and issuing cancellations two weeks prior to each flight and dealing with them at that point.

Friends flying with Emirates in June have already had their flights cancelled - so each airline is different.

This email mass-mailing

A message from Johan​
Dear David,

Looking to the future

Sincerely,

Johan Lundgren
CEO, easyJet
I had my in own email yesterday from Easyjet.

I came home from Astorga due to a knee injury about a week before the borders all locked down. Thank you bad knee!!. I booked my one way return flight from Madrid instead of changing due to past experiences when changing fees were actually more than just booking a new flight.

Called British airways to let them know I would not be on my original flight since I fly to the EU a ton and didnt want to get on anybodys corporate grumpy list for booking tickets and not using them. Much to my shock, British airways cheerfully refunded the ticket I would not be using. I didnt even ask for a refund. Strangely that trip was the one time I bought travel insurance and never even got to use it. Go figgure.

After speaking to a few other follks since it seems the airlines were being pretty lenient about cancellations.

Hope everyone has a positive experience in these troubled times.

M

€60,-
Found BA very good in the past. 24 hr delay in Stuttgart 2018 (Stuttgart was open but Heathrow had limited landing slots due to snow). Automatically booked onto next day flight. Just copied all receipts to BA (taxi, food, hotel etc) and was reimbursed within a couple of days. Other airlines aren't so easy to dealt with.

I booked a flight using Travelocity to fly from Miami to Bilbao in May and June on Air Portugal. I was able to cancel my flight, not without lots of perseverance, and a week later received a voucher for the full amount good until May of 2021.

Airlines Are Now Required to Issue Refunds for Flights Canceled Due to Coronavirus

The U.S. Department of Transportation has mandated airlines to refund passengers in the event flights are canceled, significant schedule changes or made, or government restrictions prevent flying due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The directive issued Friday , comes as many airlines have been offering future travel credits, rather than refunds, amid the coronavirus pandemic. The DOT said it received “an increasing number of complaints” about the lack of refunds.

The order applies to any flights on U.S. or foreign airlines “to, within, or from the United States.”

“Although the COVID-19 public health emergency has had an unprecedented impact on air travel, the airlines’ obligation to refund passengers for cancelled or significantly delayed flights remains unchanged,” the DOT wrote in its Enforcement Notice. “The longstanding obligation of carriers to provide refunds for flights that carriers cancel or significantly delay does not cease when the flight disruptions are outside of the carrier’s control (e.g., a result of government restrictions).”

Airlines throughout the world have significantly slashed flight capacity while many countries have implemented travel restrictions, including the U.S. and the European Union. While several airlines are flying rescue flights to bring stranded citizens back home, the majority of Americans remain grounded, forced to cancel or postpone their travel plans.

While the notice was issued last week, the department said it would hold off on prosecuting violations immediately.

“In recognition of the fact that the COVID-19 public health emergency has had major impacts on the airline industry, the Aviation Enforcement Office will exercise its prosecutorial discretion and provide carriers an opportunity to become compliant before taking further action,” the DOT added in its notice.

An airline can still provide a travel voucher in lieu of a refund if the airline tells passengers who already received that voucher about the option to receive a refund, updates and clarifies their refund policies, and goes over the new refund policies with staff, according to the notice.

My Ryanair flight to Biarritz on the 27th has now been cancelled and a full refund offered 😊 I Knew if I left it they would have to cancel instead of making me rearrange.

Today I received an email from Norwegian airlines offering me a choice.
Originally I requested my refund after the flight was cancelled. Now some 2 weeks later they offered me a choice to either continue with the refund or request cash points plus 20%. I thought about it for a minute then decided. Cash points it will be.

The airline Industry are already in dire straights due to all the interruptions/cancellations to travel so I decided to invest in my favorite airlines “Norwegian air” amazing crew and staff.. my little pittance might just be a drop in the bucket for the airline but i am happy with my small contribution and i earned 20%more on my next ticket. I have a year to rebook...win- win i think. Next year I wont need to put out any money for my ticket

Lufthansa has an offer where you can re schedule your flight.
We have a flight the first week of May where we already know things will not be over and it will be reckless to go to Spain even if we could.
I filled out an application form today and will be told in two weeks time if it is okay...
Requirements are the ticket should be bought prior to March 19 and with a new booking until mid August.
new, rebooked flight to be used before December 31st this year..

They will throw 50 Euro in as a bonus...
I hope it works ok for us......

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I have a year to rebook...win- win i think. Next year I wont need to put out any money for my ticket
It makes an absolute perfect sense as long as the price of the ticket at that time does not go up more than said 20% (that and still a possibility of going bankrupt would be my reservations on the matter)
Regardless - good luck! hope it all works out and you made the right decision 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back